ERP Business Analyst
Location: Daytona Beach, Florida US
Job Number: 17378
Technetics Group is part of EnPro Industries, a $2B global diversified manufacturer with more than 5,000 employees worldwide and over 50,000 customers in 100+ countries. We're widely known for our Dual Bottom Line culture where we seek to enable the full release of human possibility and individual development while achieving strong financial returns. We invest in our employees and provide opportunities for them to make a difference while building a culture that reflects our core values of safety, excellence and respect.
We are looking for a highly energized and experienced Macola ERP Business Analyst to join our applications team . In this position, you'll focus on supporting our Finance, Manufacturing and Supply Chain teams to improve how we use Macola ERP to support these functions as well as working closely with other departments to drive continuous improvement efforts. This exciting role will provide the opportunity to grow your career while being part of a dynamic, driven and growth oriented organisation.
This position will be located at one of our facilities in either Houston (TX), DeLand (FL), Daytona Beach (FL), or Columbia (SC).
In this role, you'll be...
- Responsible for managing the support of the manufacturing business applications including system modifications and maintenance
- Responsible for business relationships, application performance, and the identification and delivery of new and existing application services to meet the business users known and emerging needs.
- Communicating with all functional disciplines and gather their business requirements for IT applications.
- Translating the business requirements into IT requirements and manage the resulting demand according to the priorities defined by the business and IT strategies.
- Review/update the application strategy for technical applications and contribute to IT strategy.
- Manage the portfolio of applications and the life-cycles of the ERP, including project roadmap and change management.
- Identify solutions and providers, define sourcing approach and manage the providers.
- Contribute to the solution design for applications (in collaboration with external partners and client's IT).
- Maintains and implements controls to ensure financial and trade regulatory compliance
- Provide regular reporting on performance and cost.
- Lead application support and solution delivery resources.
- Define, plan, and direct the execution of a broad range of applications projects, while balancing the competing demands of scope, time, cost, quality, resources, and risk.
- Responsible for establishing priorities and schedules for business application projects
- Manage the budget for applications and contribute to the annual planning cycle.
- Bachelor's degree preferred and 10+ years' related experience in IT, Operations, Finance or related field
- Experience 10+ years of deep functional knowledge and technical knowledge in area of ERP (Macola preferred), Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality applications
- Experience in Lean and continuous improvement concepts a plus
- Project management experience a plus
- Ability to strategize, plan and implement change
- Outstanding ability in managing and monitoring business operations
- Possess critical thinking and investigation skills
- Experience with Microsoft SQL and creating SSRS reports
- Demonstrated knowledge of Finance regulatory compliance (SOX)
- Ability to foster effective working relationships and build consensus
- Ability to research and interpret relevant regulations, guidelines, and standards
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written are required.
- Essential qualities include organizational skills, effective time management, and the ability to work independently, attention to detail, positive client service attitude, the ability to multi-task, and the ability to be flexible with changing priorities. Demonstrated ability to work well in and adapt to a team, take direction, follow stated processes.
- Strong hands-on management capabilities, leadership, coaching, and people management skills
- Possess a strong business and customer/client focus.
- Ability to interact and influence variety of users and senior management
- Experience with deep understanding of IT Applications and Technology
- Very strong collaboration, negotiation, and influence capability required
We offer generous benefits and competitive compensations packages that reward on target performance and profitable growth. Please apply to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
City: Daytona Beach
Location_formattedLocationLong: Daytona Beach, Florida US
Community / Marketing Title: ERP Business Analyst
Requisition Number: 2015216
EEO Employer Verbiage: