Job Number: 18887
CPI has an opportunity for someone to join the manufacturing team as a Production Operative at our facility based just outside Lambourn in Berkshire. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis.
CPI UK is part of a global company providing the highest quality products and services to the compression industry - We're looking for a Production Operative who can follow processes, has attention to detail, and is positive and proactive. You need to be able to work as part of a team and be open to learning new skills.
Key responsibilities of the Production Assistant
- Producing materials for use in compressors - this includes pressing materials, loading ovens, ejecting bushings out of moulds and packing products to leave the facility,
- Mixing of all CPI raw materials
- Keeping up to date and accurate records to ensure full traceability throughout production
- Maintaining the highest quality standards
- Ensuring that the workplace is safe and that housekeeping procedures and routines are adhered to.
- Participate in team activities
Skills, knowledge and experience required by the Production Assistant
- Must be physically fit as heavy duty work is involved including manual handling of bushings and moulds.
- Ability to produce high quality work under pressure
- Ability to work under own initiative or as part of a team
- Good level of computer skills
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Demonstrates a commitment to professionalism, quality, safety and teamwork
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively in writing and verbally
- Fork lift licence would be an advantage but not essential
Full training will be provided in all aspects of the role
Lambourn, Berkshire, United Kingdom
Community / Marketing Title: Production Operative
Requisition Number: 2015328
EEO Employer Verbiage: