Key Account Manager - Automotive NA
Location: Thorofare, US
Job Number: 19228
Responsible for revenue and profit growth of assigned automotive key accounts in addition to the prospecting and development of new business opportunities aligned with GGB's automotive strategy for target customers and applications in North America.
- Expand our customer base by penetrating new automotive customers, territories and application platforms with existing products and solutions.
- Deliver high-impact customer presentations that focus on GGB capabilities, solutions and value proposition.
- Promote new GGB products and innovations at strategic customers / applications and develop a healthy pipeline of new business opportunities.
- Assist GGB's engineering and technology teams in the identification and development of application-specific solutions for automotive customers leveraging voice of the customer (VOC) analysis.
- Excel in customer service and in building customer relationships; establish a position as the go-to person for customer matters at key accounts.
- Utilize CRM as the primary tool to document and report all customer related activity.
- Maintain full responsibility for planning monthly and yearly business activities within established budget constraints by defining the targets/tasks/expected results in conjunction with the automotive leadership team.
- Apply creative thinking and technical knowledge to develop plausible strategies to drive sustainable automotive business growth.
- Support the Business Unit Leader in the continuous development and expansion of the automotive sales team in North America.
- Able to work effectively in a fast paced team environment where constructive criticism and knowledge sharing is encouraged.
- Able to independently manage multiple assignments with various degrees of complexity at once, and complete assignments within deadline and with superior quality.
- Exhibits excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Home-Based Office preferably in Midwest, U.S. (MI,OH,IN,IL)
- Bachelor of Engineering or related field of study; Master of Engineering / MBA preferred.
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in technical sales and/or sales management, with demonstrated track record in automotive sales strongly preferred.
- Excellent networking, relationship-building and time management skills
- Strong analytical and decision making skills.
- Strong business and technical acumen
Thorofare, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Thorofare, US
State: New Jersey
Community / Marketing Title: Key Account Manager - Automotive NA
Requisition Number: 2015345
EEO Employer Verbiage: