Maintenance - Mechanical/ Electrical Technician 3rd shift
Location: Chattanooga, Tennessee US
Job Number: 19286
Duties will include, but are not limited to: installation, maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing machinery / equipment in the operations to include: electrical, mechanical, hydraulics, lubrication, PMs, welding, etc
Safety: Embrace the values of the EnPro/STEMCO safety pledge in each of the below responsibilities. Participate in the organization's safety culture and aim to continuously improve safety within all aspects of your work. Respect: Foster a work environment that promotes mutual respect of all colleagues and creates an environment focused on a dual-bottom line .
- Promote the STEMCO / Enpro Culture by exhibiting the five principles of exemplary leadership: Modeling the Way, Inspiring a Shared Vision, Enabling Others to Act, Challenging the Process, and Encouraging the Heart.
- Installation, maintenance, inspection, troubleshoot and repair machinery/equipment to include: mechanical, electrical, hydraulics, lubrication, PMs, welding, etc.
- Perform PMs
- Perform building maintenance
- Operate industrial powered equipment
- Cross train other employees as required
- All other duties as assigned
- Must have certification /degree from approved Industrial Electrical / Mechanical training program.
- Will be required to obtain certification to operate powered industrial equipment.
- Moderate to heavy physical effort (lift/carry up to 50 lbs with assist).
- Prolonged, extensive, or considerable standing/walking.
- Lift supplies/equipment.
- Pushes/pulls or moves/ lifts heavy equipment/supplies, with assist depending on weight.
- Manual dexterity and mobility.
- Considerable reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, crouching
- Far Acuity: ability to see clearly at 20 feet or more.
- Near Acuity: ability to see clearly at 20 inches or less.
- Depth Perception: ability to judge distance and space relationships.
- Field of Vision: ability to see peripherally.
- Accommodation: ability to adjust vision to bring objects into focus.
- Color vision: ability to distinguish and identify different colors.
- Extreme Heat exposure when working around table, furnace, etc.
- Temperature change: variations in temperature from hot to cold depending on weather.
- Noise: sufficient noise to cause distraction or possible hearing loss.
- Hazards: conditions where there is danger to life, body and/or health
2 - 5 years
Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Chattanooga, Tennessee US
Community / Marketing Title: Maintenance - Mechanical/ Electrical Technician 3rd shift
Requisition Number: 2015354
EEO Employer Verbiage: