Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative
Location: Daytona Beach, Florida US
Job Number: 19539
Performs specialized and general Inside Sales functions requiring knowledge of company policies and procedures governing customer service, sales, pricing, contracts, product specifications, ordering requirements, returns, credit requests, and applications. This role will act as a liaison between the customer, inside and outside segment business units, and other internal functional departments.
- Professionally processes customer requests via multiple communications methods (Telephone, Fax, EDI, Internet, ERP System, etc.). Including, but not limited to Auditing orders, Order Entry, Quoting, Returned Materials, Billing Adjustments, Special Pricing Requests, Special Shipping Requests and other related items.
- Maintains accurate records of all correspondence received and sent, including formal quotations, internal memos, procedures, instructions, sales orders, technical data, etc.
- Coordinates with production to obtain expedited delivery dates and/or reschedule new or existing orders. Advise customer of special handling charges, overtime and/or other charges that may be associated with less than lead-time deliveries or cancellations.
- Act as Account Specific Representative for strategic markets and key accounts for making day to day decisions related to customer issues.
- Keeps management informed about large orders and quotes, problems encountered and resolved, situations pending resolution, and customer feedback. Advises other operating departments regarding order changes, expedited delivery dates, past due situations and customer complaints.
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
- Works to improve customer relations, computer skills, business unit processes, and industry and product knowledge.
- Bachelor's Degree in administration , management, accounting, or engineering preferred but not required or must have 3 - 5 years of account representative experience.
- Must have excellent business writing and professional telephone skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and possess proficient multi-tasking skills.
- Must be a self-starter, able to make quality decisions, possess a keen sense of urgency and excellent organizational skills.
- Must possess a positive professional business demeanor.
- Minimal safety hazards; general requirements of an office environment.
- Sitting; standing; walking throughout the facility; talking; seeing; hearing; feeling; bending or stooping; squatting or crouching; reaching; kneeling; pushing; pulling; lifting up to 25 lbs.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This specification is intended to indicate the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty that will be required of positions that will be given this title and shall not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under his/her supervision. The use of a particular expression or illustration describing duties shall not be held to exclude other duties not mentioned. Ability to competently perform all the essential duties of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation, demonstrated commitment to effective customer service delivery, and the ability to work productively as a member of a team or work group are basic requirements of all positions at Technetics Group.
Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
City: Daytona Beach
Location_formattedLocationLong: Daytona Beach, Florida US
Community / Marketing Title: Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative
Requisition Number: 2015324
EEO Employer Verbiage: