Job Number: 20248
Compressor Products International is a global manufacturing company providing high quality precision engineered products to the compression industry. We currently have a vacancy for a Maintenance Engineer to join our team based in Hungerford. The successful candidate will join us on a full time permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including life insurance, pension and free onsite parking.
The Maintenance Engineer will be based in our Hungerford workshop and will:
- Respond to breakdowns of CNC and manual equipment to minimise downtime
- Liaise with the Operations Supervisor to create and work to a maintenance schedule for all production equipment
- Coordinate external contractors as required
- Manage availability of service items
You will need to have:
- Previous experience maintaining hydraulic and electric production related equipment
- Experience working to General Electrical Safety, Fault finding and repair and/or 17 th Edition Wiring regulations
- A flexible attitude - being able to respond to changing priorities and responding to colleagues requests for assistance.
The role will be based in our Hungerford facility but you will occasionally be required to attend our site in Membury near Lambourn.
At CPI we strive to recruit the best people, and provide them opportunities to grow both professionally and personally. We actively support our employees as they contribute to our shared success and achieve their full potential. We're looking for someone who wants to contribute to results, learn new skills and progress within the team.
Hungerford, United Kingdom
Community / Marketing Title: Maintenance Engineer
Requisition Number: 2015463
EEO Employer Verbiage: