Location: San Luis Potosi, MX
Job Number: 20320
Guarantee the availability of materials and components, assessing the needs, priorities and production requirements, issue and update purchase orders, ensure delivery date and control the level of inventory to follow up on projects. Maintain the supply of inventory seeking to maximize the company's budget.
- Embrace the values of the EnPro/STEMCO safety pledge in each of the below responsibilities. Participate in the organization's safety culture and aim to continuously improve safety within all aspects of your work.
- Foster a work environment that promotes mutual respect of all colleagues and creates an environment focused on a dual-bottom line.
- Promote the STEMCO / Enpro Culture by exhibiting the five principles of exemplary leadership: Modeling the Way, Inspiring a Shared Vision, Enabling Others to Act, Challenging the Process, and Encouraging the Heart.
- Schedule purchasing of components for product assembly
- Annual projection of components consumption
- Releasing of purchasing orders for suppliers
- Follow up on purchasing orders and releases
- Establish and maintain contact with proper supplier personnel for effective communication
- Communicate in a timely manner with traffic department for movements of materials
- Keep reliable records and files
- Elaborate historical consumption records
- Reports of orders and releases
- Issue needed documents to comply with the following norms: ISO/TS 16949 and ISO 14000
- Compliance with internal and external audits
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Know product line and its components
- Negotiation Ability
- English 80%
- Computer skills and Software packages
San Luis Potosi, San Luis Potosí, Mexico
City: San Luis Potosi
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Luis Potosi, MX
Community / Marketing Title: Materials Planner
Requisition Number: 2015472
EEO Employer Verbiage: