Location: San Luis Potosi, MX
Job Number: 20455
The Mexico Distribution Center Processes Analyst will be responsible to develop and maintain procedures and work instructions of the MDC. The integrity of the processes will be assured thru an audit process, creating corrective actions for the findings. Responsible for keeping KPI´s and for keeping the right inventory levels while effectively communicating and promoting STEMCO's continuous improvement culture and core values of Safety, Respect, and Excellence.
- Embrace the values of the EnPro/STEMCO safety pledge in each of the below responsibilities. Participate in the organization's safety culture and aim to continuously improve safety within all aspects of your work.
- Foster a work environment that promotes mutual respect of all colleagues and creates an environment focused on a dual-bottom line.
- Understand and live the STEMCO / Enpro Culture.
- Help to develop the continuous improvement in optimizing replenishment systems to assure continuing reduction of lead-time and inventories
- Develop procedures for the coordination of supply chain management with other functional areas including: Sales, Marketing, Finance, Production, and Quality Assurance.
- Collaborates with the Manufacturing Site team and other DC teams
- Executes the distribution center's product: Perfect Order in the Perfect Shape arriving at the Perfect Time.
- Identify process waste and lead core teams to continuously improve as a part of the organization's culture.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- 2-5 years distribution operations experience in a LEAN environment required
- LEAN certification preferred (Green Belt, Black Belt)
- Bachelor's degree required
- A passion for employee development and improvement
- Excellent Team Building Skills for diverse groups
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and ability to communicate with those at all levels
- Very focused on details and very analytic
- Moderate to heavy physical effort moves/lifts heavy equipment/supplies
- Prolonged extensive, or considerable standing/walking
- Lifts supplies equipment up to 35 pounds
- Pushes/pulls or moves/lifts heavy equipment and supplies
- Manual dexterity and mobility
- Considerable reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, crouching
- Moderate exposure to warm temperature and humidity variations throughout the year.
San Luis Potosi, San Luis Potosí, Mexico
City: San Luis Potosi
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Luis Potosi, MX
Community / Marketing Title: Process Analyst
Requisition Number: 2015494
EEO Employer Verbiage: