Location: Stafford, Texas US
Job Number: 20524
- Follows all safety policies and is an ambassador of safety
- Receives, checks and stores incoming materials, products and equipment.
- Performs incoming inspection of goods for proper quantity, quality, and damage and places goods in stockroom or delivers to proper area.
- Responsible for the proper maintenance of finished parts, stockroom, receipt and storage of parts from production, and the assembling of parts into sets/kits, package and tag as required.
- Responsible for the packaging, labeling and transactions of various products for shipment insuring the proper quantity of required parts.
- Responsible for maintenance of storeroom preparation and issue of material to production, receipt and storage of surplus material returned from production.
- Works with minimum supervision
- Continuous standing and lifting of 35 lbs
- Must be able to follow routine procedures.
- Must be able to use complex equipment requiring continuous attention.
- Must be able to make minor decisions
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must be able to read proficiently and write legibly.
- Must have demonstrated good job performance and good attitude.
- Must be a team player.
Stafford, Texas, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Stafford, Texas US
Community / Marketing Title: Material Handler
Requisition Number: 2015510
EEO Employer Verbiage: