Production Technician I - 3rd Shift
Location: Millington, Michigan US
Job Number: 20644
This individual will set-up and run machines in the manufacturing department to produce a quality part and to meet customers demands in a safe and efficient manner.
- Embrace the values of the EnPro/STEMCO safety pledge in each of the below responsibilities. Participate in the organization's safety culture and aim to continuously improve safety within all aspects of your work.
- Belong to and participate on an Safety Action Team to promote the Safety Culture
- Foster a work environment that promotes mutual respect of all colleagues and creates an environment focused on a dual-bottom line.
- Promote the STEMCO / Enpro Culture by exhibiting the five principles of exemplary leadership: Modeling the Way, Inspiring a Shared Vision, Enabling Others to Act, Challenging the Process, and Encouraging the Heart.
- Clean area using 5-S principals, fill out paperwork, fill out SPQDC boards
Individual may need to lift up to 35 lbs., be required to push, pull, bars of steel and handle parts, twist and bend, while handling parts. STEMCO has a 35 pound lifting weight limit. Anything over 35 pounds will require two man lift or mechanical lifting device.
Must be able to read clearly, as it is required to read prints and measuring tools. Must be able to stand for long periods of time, and withstand temperatures reaching the mid to upper 90's.
High school diploma/GED
Millington, Michigan, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Millington, Michigan US
Community / Marketing Title: Production Technician I - 3rd Shift
Requisition Number: 2015532
EEO Employer Verbiage: