Regional Sales Manager
Job Number: 20705
Our STEMCO team is currently looking for a Regional Sales Manager to join us remotely and hold responsibility for the sales management of the Western US. You will lead your regional District Sales Managers in developing new customer activity and strengthening existing customer relationships at both the distributor and fleet level. You will cover all STEMCO product lines and lead channel management and end user activity in the assigned markets.
As an EnPro Industries company, we are known for our focus on a Dual Bottom Line culture where we seek to enable the full release of human possibility through individual development while achieving strong financial returns. We invest in our employees and provide opportunities for them to make a difference while building a culture that reflects our core values of safety, excellence and respect. Each person is an integral part of a greater team and has a voice.
Responsibilities of the Regional Sales Manager:
- Coaching and supporting a team of District Sales Managers as their lead point of contact on all aspects of their work, product knowledge, and training
- Promoting the STEMCO / EnPro Culture by exhibiting the five principles of exemplary leadership: Modeling the Way, Inspiring a Shared Vision, Enabling Others to Act, Challenging the Process, and Encouraging the Heart
- Growing the STEMCO business line through building rapport and providing diversified training to fleet customers and major distributors
- Travelling across the Western region alongside team members to present solution orientated products and services to customers at their locations, training clinics, and tradeshows
- Partnering with marketing, product management, OEM and strategic account teams on key presentations for customers
- Managing a sales and expense budget for the Western region
- Developing customized goals for the District Sales Managers based on pipeline data, CRM data trends, and other KPIs to grow the region
Required Qualifications of the Regional Sales Manager:
- Completed bachelor's degree, preferably an MBA or EMBA
- 5+ years of outside sales experience in an applicable industry with direct responsibility growing a territory and customer base consisting of distributors and commercial fleet
- Currently in a leadership role managing a group of District Sales Managers or Territory Managers; minimally 3+ years in a sales management position
Competencies of the Regional Sales Manager:
- Leadership, Builds Effective Teams
- Customer Service and Customer Focus
- Development of Personnel and Talent
- Ensures Accountability and Follow Through
- Motivation of Others and Drives Results
- Action Oriented, Performance Focus
- Safety and Sales Orientation
- Teamwork and Cooperation
STEMCO offers significant career development opportunities as well as salary and benefits packages including health and life insurance, 401(k) with company match at 6%, tuition reimbursement, an open vacation policy.
STEMCO is proud to have one of the largest sales forces in the commercial vehicle manufacturing industry. Our unique, on-site and hands-on training for commercial fleets and repair shops is second-to-none and gives our customers the knowledge they need to reduce operating costs and improve roadway safety. Our technician certification training for brake, suspension and wheel-end products gives STEMCO the ability to work in tandem with end users to ensure optimal performance for any fleet. Trust, training, support, and focused innovation are just a few of our value drivers at STEMCO. Increasing fleet safety, performance expectations, ROI and fuel efficiency are our specialties - and with over 21 new product launches in the last five years alone, customer driven solutions are helping to drive innovation.
EnPro Industries and companies are Equal Opportunity Employers.
This position requires a minimum of a bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5-7 years of experience in a relevant position.
It is the policy of STEMCO to provide equal employment opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age veteran status or qualified disability.
Remote Western U.S., United States
Community / Marketing Title: Regional Sales Manager
Requisition Number: 2015537
EEO Employer Verbiage: