Regional Sales Manager-Western U.S.
Job Number: 20705
Supervise District Sales Managers in the assigned geographic areas of responsibility. Champion new customer activity at the distributor and fleet level for all Stemco products. Lead channel management and end user activity in the assigned markets.
- Embrace the values of the EnPro/STEMCO safety pledge in each of the below responsibilities. Participate in the organization's safety culture and aim to continuously improve safety within all aspects of your work.
- Foster a work environment that promotes mutual respect of all colleagues and creates an environment focused on a dual-bottom line.
- Promote the STEMCO / Enpro Culture by exhibiting the five principles of exemplary leadership: Modeling the Way, Inspiring a Shared Vision, Enabling Others to Act, Challenging the Process, and Encouraging the Heart.
- Coach, support, and lead District Managers in their work, effectiveness and teamwork
- Coach, support and lead District Managers product knowledge and training ability
- Coach District Managers in skill development to increase productivity
- Ability to lead through influence while connecting to marketing, the OEM and Strategic account teams
- Champion rapport with fleet customers / Champion rapport with major distributors in the assigned market area
- Performs extensive business reviews with major distributors / develops business plans and growth strategies with major distributors
- Travel extensively to meet fleets and distributors and coach district sales managers
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Sales experience required.
- Ability to travel required
- Experience leading a sales force preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
This position requires a minimum of a bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5-7 years of experience in a relevant position.
It is the policy of STEMCO to provide equal employment opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age veteran status or qualified disability.
Remote Western U.S., United States
Community / Marketing Title: Regional Sales Manager-Western U.S.
Requisition Number: 2015537
EEO Employer Verbiage: