Human Resources Manager, Americas
Location: Stafford, Texas US
Job Number: 20726
Implements the organization's HR strategy to attract, manage, develop and retain talent. Secure people systems and guide leadership to support long term financial growth and people development in a dual-bottom line culture. Work in a highly collaborative way with the VP/GM, local management team, global HR team, and is engaged in creating a talent-focused culture and reinforce employee experience. Position is located in Stafford - TX, scope covers all CPI locations in the US and Canada.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Development and implementation of HR strategic initiatives that achieve the overall business strategy of the Americas
- Maintain and grow knowledge of Texas employment law & compliance issues including EEO/AAP, ADA, FLSA and FMLA;
- Manage Organizational Effectiveness and Organizational Development to align and optimize structure to business strategy
- Implement strategic staffing recruitment, and talent management
- Coordinate training and development to prepare the organization for future growth
- Provide guidance and coaching to leaders on employee situations
- Manage Change Management and Continuous Improvement
- Identify and design actions to reinforce the employee experience
- Supervises HR administrative processes and secures compliance with internal and external regulations: payroll administration, benefits, local governance, operational support in day-to-day business, and reporting.
- Implements Global HR programs : compensation & benefits; talent review, engagement survey, CPI people systems
- Develops, recommends, and implements people policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook
- Facilitates and/or provides training to the workforce
Education and work experience
- Bachelor's Degree with 7-10 years of experience as an HR Generalist in an industrial setting
- Good understanding of Texas and US regulation and employment law; knowledge of Canadian employment law is a plus
- Continuous safety awareness in all aspects of the work
- Foster a work environment that promotes mutual respect of all colleagues and creates an environment focused on a dual-bottom line.
- Proven experience in establishing strong relationships at all levels throughout the organization and navigating in a matrix environment, including remote locations.
- Ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to ensure continuous improvements in business objectives, productivity, and development of people.
- Ability to work with a high level of confidentiality and act as a trusted advisor
- Ability to coach employees and management
- Analytical skills, able to interpret data
- Excellent communication & facilitation skills
- Ability to manage
Generally works in office environment with requirement to be visible in the shop environment. Regional & international travel required on occasional basis.
About CPI https://www.cpicompression.com/
Stafford, Texas, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Stafford, Texas US
Community / Marketing Title: Human Resources Manager, Americas
Requisition Number: 2015542
EEO Employer Verbiage: