IT Operations Analyst
Location: Columbia, South Carolina US
Job Number: 20774
Provides technical support and management of the our end users including on-site and remote support for all laptops, desktops, printers, and other computing devices. Is the escalation point for complex problems requiring expert technical knowledge and understanding of business requirements. This role may contribute to the direction, selection of products and services, planning, and implementation of technology for the end user environment. Assist Infrastructure team where applicable with a variety of technologies. Strong customer service skills, willingness to learn and grow, and a sense of urgency and accountability are all requirements for this role.
- Provides all levels of technical support required as well as expert level as the point of escalation for End User Services & Global Service Desk team members.
- Assists in prioritizing work activities across the team to achieve service levels requirements.
- Creates, maintains, and documents processes and procedures following standards and policies, including configuration and change management.
- Ensures utilization of the service management tools for logging, managing, and resolving incidents and requests.
- Provide users one-on-one technology training.
- Assist with technical documentation and contribute to the creation / publishing of Knowledge Base articles used by all levels of support.
- Troubleshooting, maintaining, and upgrading IT infrastructure including PC products, servers, network, WiFi, and other hardware/software
- Complete new PC implementations and relocations.
Communication & Teamwork
- Work across global teams to create common processes and procedures, which contribute to continuous improvement on the service delivery levels for all IT support.
- Maintains a best-in-class customer-service focus and attitude at all times, and holds others accountable for the same.
- Final point of contact for all escalated resolutions.
- Ability to prioritize activities and collaborate with other teams to deliver the best solution to the end users; is able to influence without authority.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills and proven ability to form effective, customer-oriented business partnerships.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to work effectively with all organizational levels within a culturally diverse environment.
- Required to work an after-hours rotation as needed to meet project deadlines, system maintenance, work assignments, repairs or to address emergencies.
- Including "after-hours," nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Must be physically able to safely lift and move full-tower PCs, desktop printers, and LCD monitors.
Qualifications, Skills & Expertise
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a hands-on technical role.
- BS/BA in computer science, computer engineering or relevant field preferred
- Certifications are a big plus, A+, Net+, MCSA/MCSE, MCTS, Security+, CCENT/CCNA/CCNP.
- Expert / industry-leading experience, knowledge, and troubleshooting skills in the following technical areas:
- Administering enterprise environments with Windows 7/10 and Microsoft Office 2010
- SCCM, Citrix/Terminal Services, Google Apps, VPN and remote environments.
- TCP/IP, DNS, WINS, Print Servers, DHCP, LAN, wireless, Active Directory, Cisco Call Manager, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills; ability to work effectively with all organizational levels within a culturally diverse environment.
Columbia, South Carolina, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Columbia, South Carolina US
State: South Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: IT Operations Analyst
Requisition Number: 2015548
EEO Employer Verbiage: