Supply Chain Leadership Development Program
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina US
Job Number: 20862
The Supply Chain Leadership Development Program is a development opportunity aimed at building future Supply Chain leaders to provide our business units with capable individuals possessing the potential to lead a functional supply chain organization. The program is aimed at building a top-notch talent pipeline in Supply Chain and developing hands-on experience in different functional areas.
Participants will have two twelve-month assignments: one at the corporate office and one at a business unit. Rotations will be sufficiently diverse both in type of facility and actual job assignments. Typically, participants will spend time in heavy manufacturing facilities with assignments that are generally cross-functional in nature.
Program benefits include visibility to high-level enterprise leaders, exposure to and work experience at multiple business units in different functional areas. Candidates develop a strong Supply Chain Management foundation and acquire leadership skills, project management experience and cross-functional process knowledge in the areas of procurement, operations and logistics. Selected candidates have the opportunity to experience career growth in a challenging environment and establish a network of peers and mentors.
- Participation on established EnPro Industries Category Teams; including leading a minimum of one category team during each 12 month period, and end to end responsibility for documenting team performance via quarterly presentations to senior management.
- Demonstrated ability to master Supply Chain principles including; supplier selection, supplier development , risk management, the EnPro Industries Supply Chain Playbook and other facets specific to each assignment.
- Development and maintenance of an internal EnPro Industries corporate Supply Chain Website.
- Contribute to inventory control management and establish pull replenishment systems.
- Negotiate, manage, implement and communicate global, regional and/or corporate Enterprise Supply Agreements (ESA's).
- Navigate EnPro Industries' analytical tools for freight and indirect& direct material cost to identify and capture opportunities for measurable savings and collaborative opportunities with affiliate divisions.
- Support corporate, international and divisional responsibilities as needed.
- Passion for Supply Chain Management and related disciplines.
- A Degree in Supply Chain Management or relevant Business Management/ Engineering field with very strong academic performance.
- Internship or related work experience that supplements academic work.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work with teams and achieve extraordinary results.
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills.
- A proven ability to manage multiple competing projects, priorities and deadlines.
- Mobility with a global mindset and ability to relocate as part of the program.
- An aptitude for lifelong learning.
About EnPro Industries
EnPro Industries is a diversified manufacturer of proprietary engineered products used in critical applications. We are a leader in sealing technologies, metal polymer and filament wound bearings, components and service for reciprocating compressors, diesel and dual-fuel engines and other solutions that meet the needs of industries worldwide. EnPro operates manufacturing facilities in North and South America, Europe and Asia; we employ more than 5,000 people worldwide, and our products are sold to more than 50,000 customers in over 100 countries across the globe.
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Charlotte, North Carolina US
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Supply Chain Leadership Development Program
Requisition Number: 2015559
EEO Employer Verbiage: