Location: Daytona Beach, Florida US
Job Number: 21009
Technetics Group is part of EnPro Industries, a $2B global diversified manufacturer with more than 5,000 employees worldwide and over 50,000 customers in 100+ countries. We're widely known for our Dual Bottom Line culture where we seek to enable the full release of human possibility and individual development while achieving strong financial returns. We invest in our employees and provide opportunities for them to make a difference while building a culture that reflects our core values of safety, excellence and respect.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and development-oriented HR person to join our Daytona team in the role of HR Generalist. In this position, you'll act as an employee & business champion and change agent, assessing and anticipating HR related needs, building partnerships to deliver value-added service to site leadership and employees that reflect our business objectives and core values of Safety, Excellence and Respect. This exciting role will provide the opportunity to grow your career while being part of a dynamic, driven and growth oriented organisation.
What will you be doing as an HR Generalist?
- Serves as a consultant to site leadership teams on human resources related issues
- Partners with leadership to analyze trends, metrics and develops solutions, programs and policies to keep the organization moving forward
- Partners with site leaders to develop employee retention practices; supports the performance and talent review process and works with managers to develop talent management strategies and provides guidance and input on business workforce and succession planning
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance; manages and resolves complex employee relations issues and partners with corporate legal department, as needed
- Actively participates in HR compliance audits and action planning
- Responsible for pre-employment, onboarding and offboarding process of all employees
- Works with hiring managers to proactively bring top talent into the organization
- Analyzes training needs and partners with the Technetics and EnPro Corporate Learning & Development Department in the development of programs
- Develops a thorough understanding of the Technetics and EnPro culture and becomes an ambassador of that culture to current and future talent
- Leads full cycle recruitment which may include social networking, internships, campus career fairs, and identification of new sourcing channels
- Compiles and manages incident investigations and case management documentation and supports leaders in disciplinary action and performance management initiatives
- Actively identify community involvement activities and employee events that promote a culture of employee engagement
- Identifies and implements creative employee service and rewards/recognition programs
- a Bachelor's degree
- 5-7 years of Human Resources experience required
- PHR certification is preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Adaptability - must be able to adapt to a rapidly changing work environment and manage competing demands in a productive manner.
- Autonomy- experience working autonomously, making sound judgments and providing appropriate recommendations.
- Partnering - demonstrated ability to collaborate and partner across departments and influence outcomes consistent with our values of Safety, Excellence and Respect.
- Communication - Strong written/oral communication skills, effective presentation and facilitation abilities. Ability to communicate difficult or complex subject matters to diverse groups.
- Problem solving - must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; appropriately gather and analyze information and apply creative talents to problem-solving.
- Confidentiality - ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive Company and personal information.
- Quality - demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality. Detail oriented.
- Business Acumen- Analyzes and comprehends business goals and strategies. Links HR goals to business objectives.
- We offer generous benefits and competitive compensations packages that reward on target performance and profitable growth. Please apply to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
City: Daytona Beach
Location_formattedLocationLong: Daytona Beach, Florida US
Community / Marketing Title: HR Generalist
Requisition Number: 2015568
EEO Employer Verbiage: