Location: Longview, Texas US
Job Number: 21060
Responsible for creating marketing strategy and developing product marketing plans. Also responsible for the supervision, development and implementation of Marketing related activities including advertising, collateral material, pricing, tradeshows, promotional material, salesforce product training material, etc. Responsible for developing and training the Marketing and Customer Service personnel. Responsible for the promotion, development and profit of assigned product lines. Supervises marketing communications, customer service and the pricing team. Provides required information to the corporate office and others as required by EnPro with sufficient controls to meet the reporting requirements, especially compliant with the section 404 provisions of the Sarbanes Oxley Act of 2002.
- Embrace the values of the EnPro/STEMCO safety pledge in each of the below responsibilities. Participate in the organization's safety culture and aim to continuously improve safety within all aspects of your work.
- Foster a work environment that promotes mutual respect of all colleagues and creates an environment focused on a dual-bottom line.
- Promote the STEMCO / Enpro Culture by exhibiting the five principles of exemplary leadership: Modeling the Way, Inspiring a Shared Vision, Enabling Others to Act, Challenging the Process, and Encouraging the Heart.
- Responsible for leading the organization in new product development. Acts as the liasion between field sales and the organization to provide an efficient flow of information. Initiate product changes and upgrades to continue to provide technologically advanced products and continue to build the STEMCO brand. Utilize cross functional teams to accomplish both new product development and product iterations.
- Develop pricing strategy for product lines. Responsible for margin performance of product line. Maintain competitive price lists, catalogs, and information on pricing and market activity.
- Provide product training and information to sales personnel. Develop training material, collateral material, advertising and manage all marketing communications. Travel in support of salesforce, customers and market research.
- Manage market research and product forecasting.
- Assist in division strategic planning.
- Prevents a positive ethical example, follows and instructs others to follow the compliance requirements of Section 404 of the Sarbanes Oxley Act of 2002.
- Work with direct reports to establish performance goals and monitor progress.
- Provide direction, coaching and establish developmental plans for direct reports .
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Prefer experience in the heavy duty truck industry.
- Technical aptitude and the ability to interface with engineers preferred.
- Strong planning skills, verbal and written communication skills, cross-functional leadership capability, and the ability influence people on technical issues required.
- Must be willing to travel.
It is the policy of STEMCO to provide equal employment opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age veteran status or qualified disability.
Longview, Texas, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Longview, Texas US
Community / Marketing Title: Marketing Director
Requisition Number: 2015576
EEO Employer Verbiage: