Location: Millington, Michigan US
Job Number: 21131
Perform all set up checks & spot audits in a timely manner, as well as communicate rejections, successes and the quantity of audits completed. Assist & help train production employees to help them be successful as well as to meet or exceed our customer expectations. To embrace safety, excellence and respect in all you do.
Embrace the values of the EnPro/STEMCO safety pledge in each of the below responsibilities. Participate in the organization's safety culture and aim to continuously improve safety within all aspects of your work.
Foster a work environment that promotes mutual respect of all colleagues and creates an environment focused on a dual-bottom line.
- Promote the STEMCO / Enpro Culture by exhibiting the five principles of exemplary leadership: Modeling the Way, Inspiring a Shared Vision, Enabling Others to Act, Challenging the Process, and Encouraging the Heart.
- Audits - Perform both setup and spot checks to insure a quality product is shipped.
- Process Assurance - Ensure adherence to the required Standard Works.
- Communication - Facilitate small group activities and start up meetings. Facilitate process start-up and control. Communicate relevant information to colleagues, Supervisors and Management as appropriate.
- Safety - Communicate company policies and lead by example. Confirm quality and PPE compliance (routine checks).
- Training - Provide training and cross training for all colleagues. Support continuous improvement projects.
- Material Handling - Assist material handler as needed to keep production running. Refill bins to help keep production running .
- Box Making - Make kitting boxes supply to workstations.
- 5S - Maintain a clean and organized warehouse.
- Fork Truck driver's license preferred.
- Self motivation
- High School graduation or equivalent
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, and withstand temperatures reaching the mid to upper 90's.
- Able to lift 35 pounds. Maintain / Organize and Cleanup work area as needed
It is the policy of STEMCO to provide equal employment opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age veteran status or qualified disability.
High school diploma
2-5 years experience
Millington, Michigan, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Millington, Michigan US
Community / Marketing Title: Auditor
Requisition Number: 2015586
EEO Employer Verbiage: