Location: Berea, Kentucky US
Job Number: 21159
Responsible for the promotion, development and margin performance of assigned product lines including product growth, market research, voice of customer, business planning and cross-functional leadership. Working alongside another Product Manager and subject matter experts, the product manager will also develop revenue growth plans by major and sub-categories. Cross functional project management among major business functions will be required. Authoring and executing product plans by major category will be required.
Safety: Embrace the values of the EnPro/STEMCO safety pledge in each of the below responsibilities. Participate in the organization's safety culture and aim to continuously improve safety within all aspects of your work.
Respect: Foster a work environment that promotes mutual respect of all colleagues and creates an environment focused on a dual-bottom line.
- Promote the STEMCO / Enpro Culture by exhibiting the five principles of exemplary leadership: Modeling the Way, Inspiring a Shared Vision, Enabling Others to Act, Challenging the Process, and Encouraging the Heart.
- Responsible for leading the organization in new product development. Acts as the liaison between field sales and the organization to provide an efficient flow of information. Project management of major category changes and improvements is required.
- Initiate product changes and upgrades to provide technologically advanced products and continue to build the STEMCO brand. Work with cross functional teams to accomplish new product development and product iterations.
- Responsible for margin performance of product line. Support Sr. Product Manager in developing pricing strategy for assigned product lines. Assist in value proposition development and communication to salesforce.
- In conjunction with marketing , develop catalogs, collateral material, sales bulletins, and advertising necessary to support sales efforts.
- Maintain competitive price lists, catalogs, and information on pricing and market activity.
- D evelop marketing strategies, objectives and goals
- Support salesforce efforts in the field, provide product training and information to sales personnel. Travel in support of salesforce, customers and market research/voice of customer feedback. Assist with customer intelligence and liaise with salesforce on customer experience follow-up.
- Qualified individual will have a 4 year degree and 5-7 years' worth of experience however a MBA degree is preferred.
- Project management experience required .
- Basic understanding of income statement related matters such as direct material and labor costs and how these impact gross margin is required.
- Multi-site teamwork and cross functional collaboration experience required.
- Ability to connect to and positively influence others without authority.
- Excellent verbal and written English required.
- Strong presentation skills and executive presence critical
- Basic working knowledge of software such as Google, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Travel frequency up to 50% per month.
- Strong analytical skills including basic financial modeling and ability to analyze data preferred.
- Experience in automotive, especially braking systems, a plus but not required
- Willingness to learn, problem solve and have fun a must!
5 - 7 years
Berea, Kentucky, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Berea, Kentucky US
Community / Marketing Title: Product Manager
Requisition Number: 2015591
EEO Employer Verbiage: