Location: San Luis Potosi, MX
Job Number: 21243
Position Summary Ensure accomplishment of the safety and environment annual programs in accordance with government, corporate, customers and internal requirements. Essential Functions Safety ● Embrace the values of the EnPro/STEMCO safety pledge in each of the below responsibilities. Participate in the organization's safety culture and aim to continuously improve safety within all aspects of your work. Respect ● Foster a work environment that promotes mutual respect of all colleagues and creates an environment focused on a dual-bottom line. Excellence ● Promote the STEMCO / EnPro Culture by exhibiting the five principles of exemplary leadership: Modeling the Way, Inspiring a Shared Vision, Enabling Others to Act, Challenging the Process, and Encouraging the Heart. ● Responsible for Safety annual program accomplishment. ● Responsible for Environment annual program accomplishment. ● Responsible for ISO 14001:2015 certification.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- English Proficiency
- STPS (Labor Office) requirements
- SEMARNAT (Environment Office) requirements.
- CONAGUA (Water Office) requirements.
- Civil Protection Office requirements.
- State Environmental Office requirements.
- Other local legal requirements. (State and Municipality).
- Other international standards (example: OSHA standards)
- ISO 14001:2015
- IATF 16949:2015
- Software use advanced (Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.)
- Government software use advanced (COA, DECLARAGUA, SISLECT, STPS report system)
- Budget control
San Luis Potosi, San Luis Potosí, Mexico
City: San Luis Potosi
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Luis Potosi, MX
Community / Marketing Title: EHS Coordinator
Requisition Number: 2015598
EEO Employer Verbiage: