Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis
Location: Longview, Texas US
Job Number: 21370
Manager of FP&A
This position is a key member of the Finance team. You will lead the management and consolidation of the annual budgeting process, monthly forecasts, and actual reporting. In this role, you will need strong managerial, analytical and system skills. Previous experience analyzing balance sheets and income statements for a manufacturing business is required. This position will regularly partner with the Director of Finance, plant controllers and the Vice President of Finance. This individual should be a proven business leader with strong financial and business development experience with the capacity to create and drive a shared vision. The position will be a leader that develops others and oneself. The ability to financially consolidate many business units into one, understand the result and communicate a consolidated message will important. This individual should have strong strategic and analytical skills.
- Embrace the values of the EnPro/STEMCO safety pledge in each of the below responsibilities. Participate in the organization's safety culture and aim to continuously improve safety within all aspects of your work.
- Foster a work environment that promotes mutual respect of all colleagues and creates an environment focused on a dual-bottom line.
- Promote the STEMCO / Enpro Culture by exhibiting the five principles of exemplary leadership: Modeling the Way, Inspiring a Shared Vision, Enabling Others to Act, Challenging the Process, and Encouraging the Heart.
- Ensures that a strong, internal control environment is maintained and used to prepare the fiscal records and financial statements. Ensures compliance with policies and procedures.
- Provides required financial information to the division office and others as required by the EnPro reporting calendar to meet the financial reporting needs of the company and to comply with regulatory requirements, especially compliance with the Section 404 provisions of the Sarbanes Oxley Act of 2002.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly consolidated reporting for Executive and Corporate Management. Compiles and maintains supporting schedules for reporting.
- Works with her/his team to actively develop new tools to assist management/team in making sound business decisions across the business.
- Leads initiatives related to Business Process accuracy, continuous improvement and effectiveness to achieve financial objective of the division
- Coordinates month-end and year-end closings. Creates and analyzes reports of financial and non-financial measurements in conjunction with all levels of management to detect trends, provide monthly forecasts. Works with finance team to recognize trends and make recommendations to correct unfavorable trends.
- Ensures we have appropriate accounting policies, processes, systems, tools, infrastructure and sufficient internal controls to meet the financial reporting and operational support needs of the company and to comply with regulatory requirements. Continually improves business processes within functional area
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Qualified individual will have a Bachelor's degree and 7+ years experience.
- Knowledge of Hyperion and various ERP packages
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google
- Ability to manage an operating budget
- Normal office environment with no undue exposure to noise, odors, dust, drafts, etc
- Possible repetitive keyboard work
- Sustained visual concentration on monitors, screens or worksheets
- Limited overnight travel required
- Ability to work/learn with limited oversight
Longview, Texas, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Longview, Texas US
Community / Marketing Title: Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis
Requisition Number: 2015609
EEO Employer Verbiage: