Senior Sales Engineer
Location: Santa Clara, California US
Job Number: 21459
The Sr. Sales Engineer supporting the Semiconductor market will be responsible for sales, marketing and business development activities for a specific set of customers. In addition, this person will work closely with our Innovation team to promote new products, capabilities and services to Semiconductor Equipment OEMs, Fabs & Foundries, globally.
- Manage all sales activity within account base for all Technetics Group products, with a focus on our new innovation activities and the majority of time spent visiting or in contact with customers.
- Responsible for new application identification and being liaison between customer and applications/development engineering.
- Responsible for attaining revenue goals within account base.
- Responsible for customer interaction and relationship management within own account base.
- Responsible for representing customer requests and perspectives to production, operations, quality, and management personnel to plan and execute proper "customer centric" support.
- Be able to meet with key customers in order to understand their challenges and translate that into design outputs.
- Ability to have comfortable interaction with customer executive management, as well as, customer engineering contacts.
- Ability to program manage projects with long-term qualification cycles (up to 12-18mths)
- Work closely with various internal cross functional teams, as necessary, as well as, available technical resources.
- Expected to keep up with activities related to the semiconductor industry including the International Technology Roadmap for Semiconductors (ITRS), Semi.org updates, and general market information.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in engineering
- Ten or more years in sales experience, primarily to the semiconductor market segment. Experience with major Semiconductor Fabs, Foundries or OEMs is desirable
- Understanding of the Commercial aspects of the Semiconductor industry
- Exceptional communication, both written and verbal, and organizational skills
- Self-motivated person
- Fundamental knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Power Point, Excel and Word
- Ability to travel 50% of the time domestically and internationally
Position is preferably based in the Santa Clara, California area but can be located in a current Semiconductor "hub" (Bay Area, Portland, Phoenix, Austin)
Santa Clara, California, United States
City: Santa Clara
Location_formattedLocationLong: Santa Clara, California US
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Sales Engineer
Requisition Number: 2015616
EEO Employer Verbiage: