Location: San Luis Potosi, MX
Job Number: 21539
Cordinate effectively the company resources (human, materials and equipment) in order to achieve timely and due form the targets and KPIs seted by the company through the empowerment, involvement and commitment of all personnel in charge.
- Adopt and promulgate the EnPro/STEMCO commitment values impregnating them on each responsability mentioned below in respect and excellent boxes. Active participation on Company Safety culture and focused on continuously improving regarding put first the Safety above all decisions and work activities.
- Foment an adequate work environment in order to promote trust and mutual respect among all employees based on create an environment focused on a double final objective filosophy.
- Promote the EnPro/STEMCO culture fomenting the five exemplary leadership principles: Model the way, inspire a shared vision, Enable others for Act, Challenge the process and Encourage the heart.
- Coordinate the area activities to accomplish the production plan setted by the production planner through to manage the availability of necessary resources (equipment-machinery, human and materials).
- Scrap analysis generated in the production line in order to take corrective actions above productive process.
- Active participation in the generation of improvement ideas.
- Elaborate the production reports regarding construction & vulcanized areas.
- Make sure and coordinate a fully understandable communication for personnel in charge about production targets, product specifications, methods, procedures and work instructions.
- Active participation on emergency brigade as a member and evacuation leader.
- Participation on weekly meetings: Safety, Quality, Manning, Waste.
- Responsible to keep 5's on all areas in charge.
- Control and management of the Company expenses generated on areas in charge.
Knowedlge, Skills and Abilities
- English proficiency, both written and verbal
- Manufacturing process knowledge. (Construction & Vulcanized)
- Quality Management System. QSI.
- Environmental System. QSI.
- Quality core tools (CEP, MSA, FMEA, PPAP, APQP).
- System Kanban-Netsuite.
- Interpretation and application of the rubber industry law contract.
- .Lean Manufacturing (SMED, POKAYOKES, VSM, KANBAN, PULL System, 6S´s).
- Negotiation and agreement skills. Conflict management.
Ability to direct, organize and motivate people. Situational and emotional leadership.
San Luis Potosi, San Luis Potosí, Mexico
City: San Luis Potosi
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Luis Potosi, MX
Community / Marketing Title: Assembly Supervisor
Requisition Number: 2015622
EEO Employer Verbiage: