Production Planner Scheduler
Location: Houston, Texas US
Job Number: 21554
Based in Houston, Texas, Technetics PTFE & Polymer Solutions engineers and manufactures a full range of standard and custom polymer products and services, including tapes and films, thread seal, rods and cylinders, compression- and isostatic-molded components, custom machining, high performance etching, semiconductor component cleaning and more.
Our state-of-the-art compounding laboratories and engineering capabilities allow us to work with customers to develop new polymer technologies that address specific critical application needs in a broad array of industries, including Aerospace, Semiconductor, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Chemical Processing, Industrial and Construction.
We are looking for an experienced high energy Planner Scheduler to join our Houston, Texas team. We are located near the Beltway and 290. This exciting role will provide you the opportunity to grow your career and learn new skills while being part of a dynamic, driven and growth oriented organization.
What you will be doing in Planning and Scheduling...
- Coordinating with production to review shop load demand for over/under loading conditions
- Maintaining raw material and purchased part number master files.
- Reviewing MRP exception messages to determine push/pull actions as necessary. Briefs production on potential impacts.
- Coordinating with estimating, order admin, and production on product lead times.
- Analyzing demand, then prepare and distribute BOM/Routers to the production floor
- Creating, maintaining and distributing reports as required.
- Following up, in a timely manner, with all teams to expedite flow of material and BOMs and Routers to meet production schedule and customer expectations
- Ensuring all assigned projects are accompanied by necessary documentation.
- Interacting with Production and Manufacturing Engineering on daily basis to resolve issues regarding manufacturing efficiencies or any changes to available capacity.
- Reviewing and creating capacity reports regularly and interface with any necessary departments to plan for and resolve issues..
- Coordinating priority requests from production/engineering/expediting
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree highly desired or a combination of education/training and 5 or more years of experience in manufacturing planning/scheduling in lieu of degree
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office. Must have working knowledge of Excel vlookup, pivot tables and formulas.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills - with the ability to interact with all levels of staff and suppliers
- Experience planning and scheduling in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Must be a self-starter able to multitask, with excellent attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills.
- Must be analytical and have experience with problem-solving
- Experience with ERP systems- preferably MACOLA
Technetics Group is part of EnPro Industries, a $2B global diversified manufacturer with more than 5,000 employees worldwide and over 50,000 customers in 100+ countries. We're widely known for our Dual Bottom Line culture where we seek to enable the full release of human possibility and individual development while achieving strong financial returns. We invest in our employees and provide opportunities for them to make a difference while building a culture that reflects our core values of safety, excellence and respect.
We offer generous benefits and competitive compensations packages that reward on target performance and profitable growth. Please apply to learn more about this exciting opportunity. Technetics is an Equal Opportunity Employer
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle and feel, as well as reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This specification is intended to indicate the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty that will be required of positions that will be given this title and shall not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under his/her supervision. The use of a particular expression or illustration describing duties shall not be held to exclude other duties not mentioned. Ability to competently perform all the essential duties of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation, demonstrated commitment to effective customer service delivery, and the ability to work productively as a member of a team or work group are basic requirements of all positions at Technetics Group.
Houston, Texas, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Houston, Texas US
Community / Marketing Title: Production Planner Scheduler
Requisition Number: 2015623
EEO Employer Verbiage: