Digital Marketing Strategy Leader
Location: Longview, Texas US
Job Number: 21569
The Digital Marketing Strategy Leader is responsible for the development and execution of marketing communications and digital content that support the objectives of the STEMCO brand. This includes web content, search engine optimization, social media, and pay-per-click advertising. This role is responsible for planning, creating, and executing cost effective digital marketing programs and communications that drive revenue and support the customer experience.
- Embrace the values of the EnPro/STEMCO safety pledge in each of the below responsibilities. Participate in the organization's safety culture and aim to continuously improve safety within all aspects of your work.
- Foster a work environment that promotes mutual respect of all colleagues and creates an environment focused on a dual-bottom line.
- Promote the STEMCO / Enpro Culture by exhibiting the five principles of exemplary leadership: Modeling the Way, Inspiring a Shared Vision, Enabling Others to Act, Challenging the Process, and Encouraging the Heart.
- Manage company website including images, tools, content, and part cross reference.
- Develop SEO campaign that will drive the most valuable traffic. Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing. Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Create, update, and manage company social media and other digital marketing platforms.
- Provide monthly analytic reports with recommendation specific to driving and optimizing traffic, behavior, campaign response, keyword research, customer satisfaction and brand loyalty.
- Review new technologies to keep STEMCO at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Support development of enhanced customer ordering portal and other digital integrations to improve customer experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- A minimum of Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a relevant field; Master's degree preferred
- Strong creative, design, problem solving, and project management skills
- Knowledge of the commercial vehicle market and industry experience in field work preferred
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
This position requires a minimum of a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience. It is the policy of STEMCO to provide equal employment opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age veteran status or qualified disability.
Longview, Texas, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Longview, Texas US
Community / Marketing Title: Digital Marketing Strategy Leader
Requisition Number: 2015625
EEO Employer Verbiage: