Regional Business Development - Midwest Territory
Location: Harwood Heights, Illinois US
Job Number: 21641
Technetics Group is part of EnPro Industries, a $2B global diversified manufacturer with more than 5,000 employees worldwide and over 50,000 customers in 100+ countries. We're widely known for our Dual Bottom Line culture where we seek to enable the full release of human possibility and individual development while achieving strong financial returns. We invest in our employees and provide opportunities for them to make a difference while building a culture that reflects our core values of safety, excellence and respect.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Regional Sales Representative to work within our High Performance Seals group. In this position, while you will not directly manage a team, you will be responsible for all sales and business development activity for HPS products, within your assigned territory. This exciting role will provide the opportunity to grow your career while being part of a dynamic, driven and growth oriented organisation.
You will ideally be located in the Midwest territory (Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa, Missouri, South Dakota, North Dakota or Minnesota).
In this role, you will:
- Conduct sales activity within assigned HPS (High Performance Seals) territory for all products and customers.
- Be responsible for attaining revenue and margin goals within the assigned territory.
- Prospect for new customers and new opportunities within territory.
- Be responsible for new application identification and being the liaison between customer and applications engineers.
- Identify new product development ideas and work with engineering to commercialize..
- Perform market research, target corollary markets for revenue growth.
- Spend majority of time visiting or in contact with customers.
- Be involved in problem solving, continuous improvement events related to customer or market activity.
- On-site installation and problem solving activity at customer locations as applicable.
- Identify and manage appropriate trade shows and marketing, advertising activity within market segment.
- Act as a market leader to support other Business Development Specialists in growing their territories in a particular market or application. (market example: Semiconductor, Aerospace, Nuclear, etc.)
- Submits accurate reports in a timely manner through approved Technetics systems including CRM.
- Bachelors degree, engineering preferred
- Five or more years' experience in technical sales preferred
- Willingness to learn technical aspects of market-based products
- Ability to present technical information to Engineering management and executives
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Highly organized
- Self-motivated person
- 50-60% travel, home-based office in Midwest territory, valid driver license
- Resides in assigned territory
- US Citizen or otherwise authorized to access US Government controlled technology
We offer generous benefits and competitive compensations packages that reward on target performance and profitable growth. Please apply to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Be able to use hands to handle objects, tools, or controls
- Be able to reach overhead
- Be able to work in various positions, including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling and squatting for extended periods of time
- Be able to lift, pull and push materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks
- Be able to lift and/or move 15 pounds of weight on occasion
This specification is intended to indicate the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty that will be required of positions that will be given this title and shall not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under his/her supervision. The use of a particular expression or illustration describing duties shall not be held to exclude other duties not mentioned. Ability to competently perform all the essential duties of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation, demonstrated commitment to effective customer service delivery, and the ability to work productively as a member of a team or work group are basic requirements of all positions at Technetics Group.
Harwood Heights, Illinois, United States
City: Harwood Heights
Location_formattedLocationLong: Harwood Heights, Illinois US
Community / Marketing Title: Regional Business Development - Midwest Territory
Requisition Number: 2015643
EEO Employer Verbiage: