Location: DeLand, Florida US
Job Number: 21722
The Welder is responsible for performing various fit up and welding operations required for the manufacture of Technetics products.
- Preparation, fit up, and welding using TIG and resistance methods
- Perform inspection of work using manual (micrometers, dial calipers, etc.) and electronic (visual and contract CMM) measuring tools
- Operate electrical discharge machines
- Operate roll former and sheers
- Assemble miscellaneous products as needed
- Additional duties as assigned by team leader/manager
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- 5+ years experience with TIG and resistance welding operations
- Aerospace experience is preferred
- Ability to lift 35 pounds without assistance
- Ability to follow oral and detailed written instructions
- Must be able to work a WPS and pass all required welder qualifications
- Knowledgeable in the use of manual and electronic precision measuring tools
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle and feel, as well as reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the environment is usually moderate.
DeLand, Florida, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: DeLand, Florida US
Community / Marketing Title: Welder
Requisition Number: 2015649
EEO Employer Verbiage: