Location: DeLand, Florida US
Job Number: 21790
The Production Technician will perform various manufacturing, assembly, and inspection operations required for the manufacture for Technetics products.
*Must be able to work 1st or 2nd shift.*
- Operation of bandsaw, router table and drill press operation for the manufacture of aerospace components
- Operation of wire winding, spot welding, and abrasive saw machines and assembly of bristles for aerospace components
- Perform inspection of work using manual (micrometers, dial calipers, etc.) measuring tools
- Preparation and assembly of materials for manufacture of aerospace components
- Operation of vacuum and gas furnaces
- Performs other duties as assigned by team lead and/or manager.
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- 1+ year of experience in manufacturing preferred
- Ability to follow oral and detailed written instructions
- Ability to lift 35 pounds without assistance
- Knowledgeable in the use of manual precision measuring tools
- Basic computer skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle and feel, as well as reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.The noise level in the environment is usually moderate.
DeLand, Florida, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: DeLand, Florida US
Community / Marketing Title: Production Technician
Requisition Number: 2015663
EEO Employer Verbiage: