Regional OE Account Manager
Job Number: 21812
Responsible for Canadian OEM customers, OEA trailer and truck specification, and relationships with new equipment sales at the dealer level. The Regional OE Account Manager will own specific OE accounts, taking the lead on sales, support, line audits, growth and relationship building for all STEMCO products. The Regional OE Account manager will also own the new trailer and truck specification portion of the dealership. Educating and selling new trailer and truck sales people on STEMCO products and packages, and working with new equipment sales to make sure STEMCO gains specifications on current and new products at the OE. Building, growing and sustaining relationships to help STEMCO maintain current OEM content is also an important part of the role. When appropriate, the Regional OE Account Manager will make joint fleet calls with the new equipment dealer sales team to help secure STEMCO specifications or support a technical issue on new equipment. Collaborating with the DSM, RSM and Strategic accounts to make sure the dealership specifies the right STEMCO components and packages is paramount to success in this role. Supporting new product launches by gaining orders on stock units is a requirement. Collaboration and connection with the Sales team (DSM's, Strategic Accounts, OEM/OEA) and product teams to stay plugged into ongoing market dynamics will be highly important for relationship building and development.
- Embrace the values of the EnPro/STEMCO safety pledge in each of the below responsibilities. Participate in the organization's safety culture and aim to continuously improve safety within all aspects of your work.
- Foster a work environment that promotes mutual respect of all colleagues and creates an environment focused on a dual-bottom line.
- Promote the STEMCO / Enpro Culture by exhibiting the five principles of exemplary leadership: Modeling the Way, Inspiring a Shared Vision, Enabling Others to Act, Challenging the Process, and Encouraging the Heart.
- Provide field leadership to the assigned OE's, as well as support STEMCO by gaining specification at the OEA level. Fleet and dealer specification is paramount to STEMCO's long-term success.
- Work with the Category Directors and Product Managers in the development of OE programs and pricing for all STEMCO products.
- Be active in industry groups to support fleet efforts to promote and grow the STEMCO brand.
- Conduct comprehensive product training meetings and line audits as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Strong understanding of STEMCO components and systems
- Knowledge of the suppliers, manufacturers and competitors which participate in the market
- Ability to learn STEMCO's component manufacturing processes, requirements and equipment
- Ability to sell the STEMCO value proposition, and train others in the selling principles of all STEMCO products
- Ability and willingness to sell and provide sales training on products and solutions at every level of the customer's organization
- Ability to sell STEMCO packages at the fleet level with dealer sales personnel
- Ability to manage through influence internally, as a shared resource, in order to develop customer programs
- This position strongly prefers a candidate who is bilingual in English and French
This position requires a minimum of a Bachelor's degree and 7-10 years of relevant experience.
It is the policy of STEMCO to provide equal employment opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age veteran status or qualified disability.
Community / Marketing Title: Regional OE Account Manager
Requisition Number: 2015672
EEO Employer Verbiage: