Maintenance Tech Multi-craft 1st shft
Location: Chattanooga, Tennessee US
Job Number: 21817
Duties will include, but are not limited to: installation, maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing machinery / equipment in the operations to include: electrical, mechanical, hydraulics, lubrication, PMs, welding, etc.
Safety: Embrace the values of the EnPro/STEMCO safety pledge in each of the below responsibilities. Participate in the organization's safety culture and aim to continuously improve safety within all aspects of your work.
Respect: Foster a work environment that promotes mutual respect of all colleagues and creates an environment focused on a dual-bottom line.
- Promote the STEMCO / EnPro Culture by exhibiting the five principles of exemplary leadership: Modeling the Way, Inspiring a Shared Vision, Enabling Others to Act, Challenging the Process, and Encouraging the Heart.
- Installation, maintenance, inspection, troubleshoot and repair machinery/equipment to include: mechanical, electrical, hydraulics, lubrication, PMs, welding, etc.
- Perform PMs
- Perform building maintenance
- Operate industrial powered equipment
- Cross train other employees as required
- All other duties as assigned
Must have certification from approved Industrial Electrical / Mechanical maintenance program
Strong working knowledge of maintenance in industrial setting
Ability to work around extreme heat, such as when working around table, furnace, etc.
2 - 5 years in an industrial manufacturing background
Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Chattanooga, Tennessee US
Community / Marketing Title: Maintenance Tech Multi-craft 1st shft
Requisition Number: 2015666
EEO Employer Verbiage: