Human Resources Manager - BPG
Location: Chattanooga, Tennessee US
Job Number: 21861
As a strategic partner, the HR Manager will lead all Brake Products HR initiatives to support the Chattanooga, Rome, Berea and Livonia facilities. This position will lead the Brakes HR team and will develop and maintain effective business partnerships at all levels . This position can work remotely and will ideally live between Atlanta, Ga. and Lexington, Kentucky to ensure easy and cost effective travel to all locations supported by this position.
Safety: Embrace the values of the EnPro/STEMCO safety pledge in each of the below responsibilities. Participate in the organization's safety culture and aim to continuously improve safety within all aspects of your work.
Respect: Foster a work environment that promotes mutual respect of all colleagues and creates an environment focused on a dual-bottom line.
- Promote the STEMCO / EnPro Culture by exhibiting the five principles of exemplary leadership: Modeling the Way, Inspiring a Shared Vision, Enabling Others to Act, Challenging the Process, and Encouraging the Heart.
- Develop and lead planning, design, implementation, communication and delivery of Brakes HR initiatives to support current and future business needs across multiple locations..
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to- day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with legal department as needed/required.
- Lead team through core HR processes to include performance management, employee relations, compensation planning, engagement surveys, succession planning.
- Offer leadership and coaching regarding organizational and people related strategy and execution.
- Provide insightful data to guide decision making and provide proactive solutions.
- Drive excellence using communications, coaching and organizational design, partnering with other HR team members.
- Develop strategies for diagnosing and enhancing organizational effectiveness and employee engagement.
- Lead and coach HR team, assisting with the overall execution of team deliverables and the growth and development of direct reports
- Ability to establish strong relationships at all levels throughout the organization
- Work closely with VP HR, VP GM Brakes, HR Leadership team and HRBP team to provide cohesive, consistent support across STEMCO
- Support clients in multiple locations.
- Consistently apply STEMCO policies, practices and procedures
- Demonstrate the ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity, and development of people.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Management, I/O Psychology, or other related field required, Master's or MBA preferred.
- 5-7 years of progressive HR experience required, heavy manufacturing experience a plus
5 - 7 years progressive HR management experience, heavy manufacturing experience preferred
Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Chattanooga, Tennessee US
Community / Marketing Title: Human Resources Manager - BPG
Requisition Number: 2015682
EEO Employer Verbiage: