Location: Longview, Texas US
Job Number: 21949
Assure that superior products are delivered through the engagement, development and retention of a high performing team. This individual will be utilized as a supervisor, as well as train on continuous improvement and EMLS (Enpro Manufacturing Learning System).
- Embrace the values of the EnPro/STEMCO safety pledge in each of the below responsibilities. Participate in the organization's safety culture and aim to continuously improve safety within all aspects of your work.
- Foster a work environment that promotes mutual respect of all colleagues and creates an environment focused on a dual-bottom line.
- Promote the STEMCO / Enpro Culture by exhibiting the five principles of exemplary leadership: Modeling the Way, Inspiring a Shared Vision, Enabling Others to Act, Challenging the Process, and Encouraging the Heart.
- Setting and communicating the highest of expectations of performance. Establish clear, challenging goals that support the company's mission and goals. Create a climate of accountability while recognizing and rewarding individual and team accomplishments.
- Develop a team that is technically excellent in problem prevention, quality assurance and creative problem solving through ongoing training, cross-training/job rotation and mentoring.
- With an in-depth understanding of the customers' expectations assure that the quality of products and services is never compromised.
- Actively manage departmental gross margins and advance professional development within the department through planning and scheduling, improvement projects and expanded assignments.
- Facilitate problem solving by ensuring that the necessary data and information is always considered in order to obtain the best results.
- Proactively work to assist others in achieving the organization's objectives.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- 5- 10 years manufacturing operations management experience in a LEAN environment required
- LEAN certification preferred (Green Belt, Black Belt)
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- A passion for employee development and improvement
- Excellent Team Building Skills for diverse groups
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and ability to communicate with those at all levels
- Strategic Planning experience preferred
- Moderate to heavy physical effort moves/lifts heavy equipment/supplies
- Prolonged extensive, or considerable standing/walking
- Lifts supplies equipment up to 35 pounds
- Pushes/pulls or moves/lifts heavy equipment and supplies
- Manual dexterity and mobility
- Considerable reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, crouching
- Moderate exposure to warm temperature and humidity variations throughout the year.
Longview, Texas, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Longview, Texas US
Community / Marketing Title: Manufacturing Supervisor
Requisition Number: 2015697
EEO Employer Verbiage: