IT Functional Manager
Location: Longview, Texas US
Job Number: 21965
IT Functional Manager
Leads and coordinates functional aspects of STEMCO Information Technology for divisional applications and is responsible for creating a strong connection between IT and the business
- Embraces the values of the EnPro/STEMCO safety pledge in each of the below responsibilities. Participate in the organization's safety culture and aim to continuously improve safety within all aspects of your work.
- Fosters a work environment that promotes mutual respect of all colleagues and creates an environment focused on a dual-bottom line.
- Promotes the STEMCO / Enpro Culture by exhibiting the five principles of exemplary leadership: Modeling the Way, Inspiring a Shared Vision, Enabling Others to Act, Challenging the Process, and Encouraging the Heart.
- Responsible for all functional aspects of Information Technology within STEMCO for division applications. Some of the key functions include Commercial Excellence, Finance, Operations, Engineering, and Logistics
- Develops a strong process oriented business analyst team that connects well with their business partners and defines solutions that strongly meet their requirements
- Works to improve the IT team through motivation and feedback in order to help them to continue to develop and reach their full potential.
- Consults with management to determine information requirements of the various functional groups within the company.
- Leads and champions the project prioritization process to foster strong business connection and ensure the top business priorities are being enabled. Includes the ultimate organization and assignment of tasks
- Develops, implements and optimizes controls and processes to meet the compliant requirements associated with Sarbanes Oxley
- Proactively seeks out feedback and anticipates what needs may arise in the future within the company. Work with the IT team to develop plans to meet the customers' needs
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Ability to highly connect with people and develop strong rapports
- Passionate about developing people
- Strong process thinker with good organization skills
- Experience with Sarbanes Oxley a plus
- Strong understanding of NetSuite ERP, preferred
- Proven experience in navigating organizations
- Independent, self-managed and results-focused
- Experience with multiple technology lifecycles, Agile experience a plus
- Strong learning agility and comfort with high degree of ambiguity
- Strong communication & influence, ability to collaborate with internal & external customers and suppliers
- Travel required 5%
- Education: BS (minimum); Master's degree preferred
- Experience in a lean manufacturing environment a plus
- 2+ years of managerial experience
Longview, Texas, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Longview, Texas US
Community / Marketing Title: IT Functional Manager
Requisition Number: 2015698
EEO Employer Verbiage: