Location: Beloit, Wisconsin US
Job Number: 21990
Fairbanks Morse, an EnPro company, is currently seeking a Materials Supervisor to join our Manufacturing and Operations team in Beloit, WI. The Materials Supervisor will mainly be responsible for supervising all internal and external material flows for the Beloit campus, including the distribution center and manufacturing operations. Additionally, the Materials Supervisor will oversee inventory management and control, accuracy, and established inventory guidelines and procedures.
Responsibilities of the Materials Supervisor:
- Ensure timely material flow within the campus to support production by driving accurate receiving of incoming materials and participating in process execution for excess and obsolete materials
- Manage execution of daily cycle count activity
- Own OTD and shipping dollars metrics from the distribution center
- Develop and implement standard process and strategies that enable production efficiency improvements and challenge resources to improve performance through systems utilization
- Partner with Quality, Purchasing and Production departments to develop effective and efficient solutions to customer quality and delivery issues, achieve objectives and KPIs
- Lead and direct team development through education, training, coaching, mentoring and certification in the execution of improvement priorities and the achievement of key performance indicators
- Maintain appropriate staffing levels for daily material management balancing resource capacity to workload
- Act as Oracle Super User within functional area as assigned
Required Qualifications of the Materials Supervisor:
- Experience in a Supply Chain Engineering or Business with inventory management in a manufacturing environment with:
- 3+ years of experience with a Bachelor's Degree OR 5+ years of experience with a high school diploma or GED certificate
- 3+ years of ERP system experience: SAP, Oracle, or JDE systems
Preferred Qualifications of the Materials Supervisor:
- 2+ years of Supervisory experience
- Certification or Technical Skills: CPIM, CSCP
Fairbanks Morse offers significant career development opportunities as well as salary and benefits packages including health and life insurance, 401(k) with company match, full tuition reimbursement, vacation, and paid holidays.
About Fairbanks Morse
Fairbanks Morse is the critical power solutions expert - a strategic partner and a trusted source for application-specific, fuel- flexible power systems that deliver optimal performance in mission critical applications. These applications include base load and standby power generation and emergency back-up power for nuclear plants; ship propulsion and shipboard power for the United States Navy and Coast Guard and commercial vessels, and mechanical drive applications such as crude oil and water pumping.
An EnPro Industries company, Fairbanks Morse, can be found powering the world forward in a wide range of municipal, institutional and industrial applications. EnPro Industries is a diversified manufacturer of proprietary engineered products used in critical applications with more than 5000 people worldwide with products sold in over 100 countries across the globe.
As a division of EnPro Industries, we offer employees nearly unlimited opportunities to develop their professional interests and passions while also giving them the tools and resources to pursue their personal fulfillment outside of work.
Fairbanks Morse Careers
EnPro Industries - The Dual Bottom Line
EnPro Learning System: Approach, Tools and Practices that Work
EnPro Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Beloit, Wisconsin, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Beloit, Wisconsin US
Community / Marketing Title: Materials Supervisor
Requisition Number: 2015705
EEO Employer Verbiage: