Customer Service Representative
Location: Wheat Ridge, Colorado US
Job Number: 23347
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing full cycle (quote through delivery) support to customers.
- Interacts with customers, distributors, and internal resources to determine product requirements
- Prepares quotes and orders utilizing a shared email account and triages immediate customer needs to the appropriate department
- Acts as main point of contact for customers for
- Status updates
- Product and/or delivery issues
- Develops relationships with designated accounts to obtain customer feedback on product and service improvements. Additionally, prepares RMAs, credits, and customer complaint forms when necessary
- Communicates with other departments to establish production and delivery timelines
- Provide all necessary documentation (e.g. shipping and testing) to customer
- Maintaining a safe, clean, and hazard free work area
- Comply with all OSHA and company safety practices and regulations
- Collaborates - Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Communicates effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Demonstrates self-awareness - Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Situational adaptability - Adapting approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
- Drives results - Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Customer Focus - building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Action Oriented - taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or similar field required
- Experience in sales force, customer service, procurement, engineering, and/or manufacturing a plus
- Excellent computer skills including Google Applications, Microsoft Suite products, and Adobe
- Ability to work independently and with minimal direction or supervision
- Commitment to work safely in all aspects of the position
Sedentary Work/Office Position: Spending extended periods of time working with a computer. Physical effort may include stooping, kneeling, touching, feeling, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, talking, hearing, and repetitive motions. Ability to lift and carry up to 30 lbs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This specification is intended to indicate the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty that will be required of positions that will be given this title and shall not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under his/her supervision. The use of a particular expression or illustration describing duties shall not be held to exclude other duties not mentioned. Ability to competently perform all the essential duties of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation, demonstrated commitment to effective customer service delivery, and the ability to work productively as a member of a team or work group are basic requirements of all positions at Garlock.
Wheat Ridge, Colorado, United States
City: Wheat Ridge
Location_formattedLocationLong: Wheat Ridge, Colorado US
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Service Representative
Requisition Number: 2015879
EEO Employer Verbiage: