Warranty and Stock Returns Associate
Location: Mississauga, Ontario CA
Job Number: 23704
Responsible for the efficient and timely processing of warranty claims, stock returns, and other shipping and receiving duties within the Canada Distribution Center.
- Embrace the values of the EnPro/STEMCO safety pledge in each of the below responsibilities. Participate in the organization's safety culture and aim to continuously improve safety within all aspects of your work.
- Foster a work environment that promotes mutual respect of all colleagues and creates an environment focused on a dual-bottom line.
- Promote the STEMCO / Enpro Culture by exhibiting the five principles of exemplary leadership: Modeling the Way, Inspiring a Shared Vision, Enabling Others to Act, Challenging the Process, and Encouraging the Heart. .
- Assess warranty/returns to determine acceptance or rejection of claim.
- Maintain logs, activity reports and filed copies of warranty/return documentation.
- Maintain a proper FIFO system for warranties and returns based on established priorities.
- Utilize proprietary shipping systems for various carriers to process international shipments.
- Perform operations involving order picking/replenishing/receiving/packaging/shipping/ required paperwork/ inventory control/ as related to multiple product lines.
- Work in a fast paced environment, meeting or exceeding STEMCO standard metrics and customer requirements/expectations.
- Have the ability to work well with others (Team Player) and be flexible in job/duty orientation.
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe working environment.
- Work with automated scanners, bar-coding, printing and labeling equipment.
- Safely operate various materials handling equipment. Other duties as assigned by management.
- Skill with computer based word processing, spreadsheet and database program is preferred.
- Ability to work with teams on problem solving using TCV skills is desirable.
- Technician will be required to become fork truck certified on various materials handling equipment.
- Previous warehouse experience preferred.
- Should be an active problem-solver and engaged in continuous improvement efforts.
- Maintain good attendance record and mitigate unplanned absences
- Achieve and maintain established quality targets
- Achieve and maintain established productivity targets
- Maintain the highest standards and adhere to the company safety guidelines .
This position requires a minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent and 1 year of relevant experience.
It is the policy of STEMCO to provide equal employment opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age veteran status or qualified disability.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mississauga, Ontario CA
Community / Marketing Title: Warranty and Stock Returns Associate
Requisition Number: 2015912
EEO Employer Verbiage: