Automotive Sales Engineer
Location: Thorofare, New Jersey US
Job Number: 7894
Sales Automotive Segment - Automotive Sales Engineer
Responsible for growth of our automotive customer base in addition to the development of new business opportunities with automotive type customers / applications throughout North America.
- Assist in the development of innovative bearing solutions for automotive type customers via new products for applications in which there are substantial growth opportunities.
- Utilize CRM as primary tool to document and report all customer related activity.
- Establish and maintain relationships with automotive customers to generate new applications/sales opportunities.
- Expand our customer base by penetrating new automotive type customers, geographic locations and bearing platforms.
- Responsible for planning monthly and yearly business activities within established budget constraints by defining the targets/tasks/expected results. Prioritize daily work by timely consulting with automotive management team.
- Willingness to complete weekly and biweekly business trips to automotive customer locations.
- Capacity for creative thinking to develop plausible strategies to obtain automotive business growth.
- Flexibility to respond to customer's requests that are sometimes pressing and demanding.
- Strong observation and judgment capability in difficult situations without hastily making premature decisions.
Location includes Midwest Area (U.S.) - Michigan/Detroit Area (Up into Canada and throughout Ohio, Illinois, Kentucky, Tennessee)
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong analytical and decision making skills.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Outlook and Microsoft Office Programs.
- Working Knowledge of Google Applications.
- Must be able to work effectively in a fast pace environment where constructive criticism is encouraged.
- Must be able to work on multiple assignments at once, and complete assignments within deadline and with satisfactory quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in product specification/technical sales into an automotive type environment.
- Have establish contracts with automotive customer base.
- Technical/Business Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
Thorofare, New Jersey, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Thorofare, New Jersey US
State: New Jersey
Community / Marketing Title: Automotive Sales Engineer
Requisition Number: 2014439
EEO Employer Verbiage: