Application of Tribological Research Lab Technician
Job Number: 9831
Support the work load of a fully operational Tribological Research and Development Lab.
- Operate various types of test machines.
- Maintain testing timeline and work flow in an efficient manor.
- Troubleshoot mechanical issues with testing machines when they arise.
- Take accurate and precise measurements of test samples.
- Record test results on both written test forms and digital databases.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Google Office.
- Basic computer skills is a must.
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve is desired.
- Hands-on technical experience and skills in a mechanical setting is required. Two-year technical schooling in related field of study is desired.
- Experience in testing and/or data acquisition is desired.
Thorofare, New Jersey, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Thorofare, New Jersey US
State: New Jersey
Community / Marketing Title: Application of Tribological Research Lab Technician
Requisition Number: 2014644
EEO Employer Verbiage: