Location: Thorofare, New Jersey US
Job Number: 10882
Manufactures products by supervising colleagues; organizing and monitoring work flow.
- Reviews production orders or schedules to ascertain product data such as types, quantities, and specifications of products and scheduled delivery dates in order to plan department operations.
- Plans production operations, establishing priorities and sequences for manufacturing products.
- Prepares operational schedules and coordinates manufacturing activities to ensure production and quality of products meets specifications.
- Reviews production and operating reports and resolves operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays.
- Inspects machines and equipment to ensure specific operational performance and optimum utilization.
- Develops or revises standard operational and working practices and observes workers to ensure compliance with standards.
- Resolves worker grievances or submits unsettled grievances to Human Resources for action.
- Compiles, stores, and retrieves production data.
Supervision, Coaching, Managing Processes, Process Improvement, Tracking Budget Expenses, Production Planning, Controls and Instrumentation, Strategic Planning, Dealing with Complexity, Financial Planning and Strategy, Automotive Manufacturing.
Thorofare, New Jersey, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Thorofare, New Jersey US
State: New Jersey
Community / Marketing Title: Production Supervisor
Requisition Number: 2014745
EEO Employer Verbiage: