Job Number: 21242
Responsible for coordinating the activities of the maintenance staff, for the achievement of the objectives of Safety, Production, Quality and maintenance, responsible for automation and control projects, . It is responsible for promoting STEMCO's values and culture of safety, the environment, quality and continuous improvement
- Embrace the values of the EnPro/STEMCO safety pledge in each of the below responsibilities. Participate in the organization's safety culture and aim to continuously improve safety within all aspects of your work.
- Foster a work environment that promotes mutual respect of all colleagues and creates an environment focused on a dual-bottom line.
- Understand and live the STEMCO / Enpro Culture.
- Promote the EnPro / STEMCO Culture by exhibiting the five principles of exemplary leadership: Modeling the Way, Inspiring a Shared Vision, Enabling Others to Act, Challenging the Process, and Encouraging the Heart.
● Ensures the operation of the equipment within safety standards and design efficiency. With the minimum time of affectation (MTTR, MTBF and Quantity of Failures).
● Makes, verifies and evaluates the activities of Preventive Maintenance, in its planning, development and execution.
● Analyzes and supervises corrective maintenance activities, giving permanent solutions, performing failure analysis.
● Participates and ensures the planning, development and execution of new projects.
● Document and develop information in work routines, and document new work procedures.
● Give support to development of new suppliers.
● Make requirements for components, parts and services required and track your purchases.
● Maintains and applies safety standards in and during maintenance activities
● Maintains ISO-14000 and IATF-16949 certification
● Attending Quality audits, and generating preventive and corrective actions, as well as their corresponding MTTR and MTBF analyzes.
- Maintains the availability of equipment and keeps its customers satisfied (Production, Quality)
- Collaborates with all teams in the plant
- Promote safety at all times
- Actively participate in safety and environmental tours
- Identify process waste and lead core teams to continuously improve as a part of the organization's culture.
- Technical experience and extensive knowledge in the process and equipment related to the rubber industry or automotive industry.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Technical experience and knowledge in the process and equipment related to the rubber or automotive industry.
- Use of Excell, Netsuite
- Problem resolution
- High focus on respect for procedures
- Extremely ordered
- Root cause analysis
- Know about 5Ss
- Sense of urgency
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and ability to communicate with those at all levels
- Excellent leadership skills
- Have knowledge of IATF and ISO 14000
- Moderate to heavy physical effort moves/lifts heavy equipment/supplies
- Manual dexterity and mobility
- Ability to lead and organize colleagues.
● Technical experience in the areas of electrical and electronic control automation
● Allen PLC bradley programming and fault detection.
● Factory talk management
● Knowledge in networks
● Knowledge Low voltage and medium voltage electrical control
● Management of maintenance plans.
● Experience in launch of projects
● Basic knowledge in mechanical Hydraulics and pneumatics
● Knowledge in drives
● knowledge of SCADAS and communication protocols
● Clear understanding of the relationship between equipment and labor.
● English 100%
● Work under pressure.
● Knowledge of TPM and RCM
● Knowledge of maintenance metrics. MTTR, MTBF, and operational availability
● Leadership ability.
● Team work.
● Effective communication.
● Work under pressure.
San Luis Potosi, Mexico
City: San Luis Potosi
Community / Marketing Title: Automation Technician
Requisition Number: 2015599
EEO Employer Verbiage: