Electronic Technician - 2nd shift
Location: Chattanooga, Tennessee US
Job Number: 21489
This position provides technical and hands-on support in the areas of electrical, electronic, PLC, robotics, etc.
Safety: Embrace the values of the EnPro/STEMCO safety pledge in each of the below responsibilities. Participate in the organization's safety culture and aim to continuously improve safety within all aspects of your work.
Respect: Foster a work environment that promotes mutual respect of all colleagues and creates an environment focused on a dual-bottom line.
- Promote the STEMCO / EnPro Culture by exhibiting the five principles of exemplary leadership: Modeling the Way, Inspiring a Shared Vision, Enabling Others to Act, Challenging the Process, and Encouraging the Heart.
- Asses field failure of components and assembles
- Remain up-to-date on new technologies and knowledge to improve manufacturing process
- Assist with new project selection and launches
- IPLC - interface machine controls with computer programs to ensure optimal operation
- Calibrate machinery to ensure accuracy
- Robotic installation, setup and ongoing maintenance of programming, etc.
- Cross train other employees as needed
- Assist with electrical repair to ensure safe and efficient operations with minimal downtown
- All other duties as assigned
- Electronic technical degree (associates or bachelors) and PC application
- Light physical effort (lift/carry up to 10 lbs). Moderate physical effort (lift/carry up to 25 lbs). Heavy physical effort (lift/carry up to 50 lbs) with assist. Prolonged, extensive, or considerable standing/walking. Lifts supplies/equipment. Pushes/pulls or moves/lifts heavy equipment/supplies. Manual dexterity and mobility. Considerable reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, crouching
- Far Acuity: ability to see clearly at 20 feet or more. Near Acuity: ability to see clearly at 20 inches or less. Depth Perception: ability to judge distance and space relationships. Field of Vision: ability to see peripherally. Accommodation: ability to adjust vision to bring objects into focus. Color Vision: ability to distinguish and identify different colors.
- Exposure to extreme heat when working around table, furnace, etc. Temperature Changes: variations in temperature from hot to cold. Noise: sufficient noise to cause distraction or possible hearing loss. Hazards: conditions where there is danger to life, body, and/or health
2 -5 years industrial electronic technician expereince
Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Chattanooga, Tennessee US
Community / Marketing Title: Electronic Technician - 2nd shift
Requisition Number: 2015618
EEO Employer Verbiage: