Quality Inspector for Assembly Operations
Location: San Luis Potosi, MX
Job Number: 21881
Assembly Quality Inspector
Summary of the Position
To mantain systems and processes related to quality control, to manage statistical data.
- To adopt EnPro/STEMCO's values of safety in each one of the duties of the position. To participate on Organizational safety culture and to aim to continuously improve safety in every aspects of the position.
- To promote an organizational environment that encourages the mutual respect among all colleagues and creates an environment focused on the dual bottom line philosophy.
- To promote EnPro/STEMCO's culture showing the five basic principles of leadership: Model the way, Inspire a shared vision, Empower others to act, Challenge the process and Encourage the Heart.
- To stop production processes whenever they are delivering non conforming material.
- Whenever is possible, to get solved any problems within quality system that may place in risk the quality of the product.
- To dispose any material that under his/her judgment is non conforming.
- To ask for a revision of the evaluations of returned product, when in his/her judgment the results are not correct.
- To give Support in activities related to documentation within the quality system, as result of any modification to the productive processes.
- To manage information related to dock audits.
- To participate in problem solving teams (8D's) when required.
- To collaborate in the management of Statistical Process Control (SPC).
- To maintain (and if the case stablish) IATF16949:2016 requirements
- To monitor manufacturing processes.
- To manage non conforming material.
- To collaborate in conducting MSA studies.
- To maintain operational controls established within the EMS in his/her working area.
- To encourage the collaboration and awareness of the operative personnel in regards the activities needed for keeping certification on ISO-14001:2015.
- To identify environmental aspects and impacts in his/her working area, as well to identify any potential risks and opportunities associated to those aspects.
- To watch over the compliance of procedures and work instructions established within the EMS.
- Authority to take decisions in order to avoid non desirable effects within the EMS.
- Authority to assign activities to the operative personnel looking forward the compliance of the EMS.
- Technitian Degree in Engineering.
- Core Tools for Automotive Industry
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing equipment.
- Basic knowledge in quality standards.
- Problem Solving Techniques.
- Personnel Managing
- Languages: English 50% (Desireable)
Less than 1 yr.
1+ to 2 yrs.
X 2+ to 5 yrs.
5+ to 7 yrs
7 + to 10 yrs
San Luis Potosi, San Luis Potosí, Mexico
City: San Luis Potosi
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Luis Potosi, MX
Community / Marketing Title: Quality Inspector for Assembly Operations
Requisition Number: 2015684
EEO Employer Verbiage: