Director, Information Technology
Location: Longview, Texas US
Job Number: 22891
STEMCO, an EnPro Industries company, is currently seeking a Director, Information Technology to join our team at STEMCO's headquarters in Longview, TX. We are looking for a hands-on Director to lead the oversight and continued growth and improvement of the NetSuite ERP system. As the Director, IT you will drive the overall performance and effectiveness for global business applications. Reporting to the CIO, you will have the opportunity to work closely with business leaders to solve business challenges using ERP functionality and customization and lead various strategic and digital transformation initiatives across multiple lines of business.
Note - open to considering someone residing in Houston, Dallas - Fort Worth (DFW), Austin, or another close metro area to split time between Longview, a home office, and 25-75% travel for business depending on area of residence.
Responsibilities of the Director, Information Technology:
- Maintaining an advanced knowledge of the NetSuite platform and its capabilities, and take complete ownership of the NetSuite implementation and integration
- Aligning, tracking and ensuring proper execution of applications, business process changes, operational readiness in alignment with digital transformation initiatives
- Driving initiatives, objectives, and goals while developing comprehensive ERP, Digital and Business Transformation initiatives that are aligned with enabling strategic, operational, and commercial excellence
- Defining business-specific requirements and offer guidance and expertise across the business for enterprise applications
- Providing leadership, training, and guidance to application development teams
- Creating application architecture roadmaps, and integrated technology strategy
- Developing and implementing a cohesive technology strategy and architecture for the business
- Managing budget, operation cost, and acting as the key liaison between Executive Leadership and cross-functional teams
- Staying abreast on new technologies and platforms and provide direction on emerging technologies
- Mapping out stakeholder landscape and identifying needs of different stakeholders
- Defining business-specific requirements, providing technological input, and acting as business partner to determine optimal technology choices for enterprise applications
Required Qualifications of the Director, Information Technology:
- Completed bachelor's degree, preferably in an applicable field
- 10+ years of experience working in IT spread across both applications and operations/infrastructure environments
- 5+ years of recent experience working in automotive, manufacturing, distribution, or a related industry
- 5+ years of leadership experience, including direct management and responsibility of a team's talent management
- Experience leading multiple ERP implementations and a background with diverse ERP software
Preferred Qualifications of the Director, Information Technology:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with the ERP, Oracle NetSuite
- Experience in current digital technologies and data analytics associated with them, specifically with IoT, Robotics, and Machine Learning
- Completed MBA and/or advanced degree
STEMCO has been supplying a diverse line of high-performance systems and components to the commercial vehicle industry since 1951. Our mission is to engineer advanced commercial vehicle solutions and create exceptional customer experiences in our passion of Making The Roadways Safer. STEMCO is consistently recognized as a world-class manufacturer of innovative and exciting commercial vehicle solutions.
At STEMCO, we believe that by enabling the full release of human possibility we create advanced solutions and exceptional customer experiences in our passion to make the roadways safer. Within our dual bottom line culture, your own development and potential is given the same weight as corporate financial success.
As a division of EnPro Industries, we offer employees nearly unlimited opportunities to develop their professional interests and passions while also giving them the tools and resources to pursue their personal fulfillment outside of work.
EnPro Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Longview, Texas, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Longview, Texas US
Community / Marketing Title: Director, Information Technology
Requisition Number: 2015819
EEO Employer Verbiage: