IT Operations Analyst
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina US
Job Number: 23017
EnPro Industries companies are known for our focus on a Dual Bottom Line culture where we seek to enable the full release of human possibility through individual development while achieving strong financial returns. We invest in our employees and provide opportunities for them to make a difference while building a culture that reflects our core values of safety, excellence and respect. Each person is an integral part of a greater team and has a voice. If you want an opportunity to truly make an impact, and work across a collective of people who believe in each other, EnPro Industries has a career for you.
Our Enterprise team is currently looking for an IT Operations Analyst to join us out of our headquarters in Charlotte, in the SouthPark neighborhood. As our IT Operations Analyst, you will provide Tier II technical support and project management for all corporate end-users both onsite and remotely for all laptops, desktops, printers, and other computing devices. As the single POC for all escalations, you will responsible for resolving complex technical issues.
Responsibilities of the IT Operations Analyst:
- Providing all levels of technical support required as well as be the point of escalation for other IT
Operations resources & Global Service Desk team members.
- Maintaining a best-in-class customer-service focus and attitude at all times and holds others
accountable for the same.
- Ensuring utilization of the service management tool, ServiceNow, for logging, managing, and resolving
incidents and requests.
- Troubleshooting, maintaining, and upgrading IT infrastructure including TCP/IP, DNS, WINS, Print Servers, DHCP, LAN, wireless (VPN), PC products, servers, network, WiFi, and other hardware/software.
- Ability to prioritize activities and collaborate with other teams to deliver the best solution to the
- Creating, maintaining, and documenting processes and procedures following standards and policies, including configuration and change management.
- Assisting with technical documentation and contributing to the creation / publishing of Knowledge Base articles used by all levels of support.
- Working across global teams to create common processes and procedures, which contribute to
continuous improvement on the service delivery levels for all IT support.
Required Qualifications of the IT Operations Analyst:
- Completed Associate's Degree and pursuit of continued learning, such as active enrollment or completion of an applicable certification (A+, Net+, MCSA/MCSE, MCTS, Security+, CCENT/CCNA/CCNP)
- 2+ years of hands-on IT experience in a technical support role as an escalation point of contact troubleshooting, critically thinking, and resolving any system issues and Tier II requests
- 2+ years of experience working across Windows environments, including experience with Active Directory
Preferred Qualifications of the IT Operations Analyst:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant field
- Previous experience supporting and troubleshooting network issues
- Citrix / Terminal Services
- Cisco Call Manager
- SCCM imaging
- Google Apps / G Suite
Key Competencies of the IT Operations Analyst:
- Action Oriented
- Communicates Effectively
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Instills Trust
- Ensures Accountability
EnPro offers significant career development opportunities as well as salary and benefits packages including health and life insurance, 401(k) with company match at 6%, tuition reimbursement, and 3 weeks of vacation.
EnPro Industries is a leading provider of engineered industrial products for the processing and general manufacturing industries worldwide. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, the company operates in three segments: Sealing Products, Engineered Products, and Engine Products and Services. Divisions in the EnPro family include Garlock, STEMCO, CPI, Technetics Group, GGB Bearing Technology, and Fairbanks Morse Engine. End-users of EnPro's products include chemical and petrochemical companies, petroleum refiners, pulp and paper companies, food and pharmaceutical companies, truck and trailer manufacturers, freight lines and shipping companies, semiconductor manufacturers, the U.S. Navy, utilities, and municipalities.
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Charlotte, North Carolina US
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: IT Operations Analyst
Requisition Number: 2015840
EEO Employer Verbiage: