Location: San Luis Potosí, MX
Job Number: 23343
STEMCO Job Description
Job Title: Warehouse Clerk
Reports To: Inventors Supervisor
Job Function: Supply chain and logistics.
Brand/Product Affiliation(s): Air Spring
Revision Date: 2 / Oct / 2018
Location: San Luis Potosí
Direct Reports: Ninguno
The cyclic counter will be responsible for maintaining the reliability of raw material and Flex inventories, through cyclic counts, as well as the correct receipt of the materials in the system, including the necessary movements in system and documentaries to the correct management of the threads with external maquila suppliers. The cyclic counter will have access to Bines movement transactions in the system as well as to receipts and movements of work orders with maquila suppliers. All this under the framework of continuous improvement and living the values of excellence, respect and security of STEMCO.
- Adopt and implement the values of the company EnPro/STEMCO in each of the following responsibilities. Participate in the security culture of the organization and seek to continually improve security in all aspects of its work
- Fostering a work environment that promotes mutual respect for all colleagues and creates an environment focused on the dual bottom line.
- Fulfill the objectives of fill rate, inventory reliability, production and shipment, without leaving aside the procedures of the warehouse and ensuring the safety and quality at all times.
- Has the authority to stop any situation that jeopardizes the security, quality or integrity of the inventory or the company's assets.
- Be trained in Netsuite
- Operate always with safety guidelines
- Receive and deliver turn with the cyclic counter of the next turn.
- Audit and receive the MP shipments and act according to the receipt procedures.
- Location in the racks or any other location used to store
- Make bin changes as appropriate to maintain inventory reliability
- Perform to cyclic counts.
- Responsible for the reliability of inventories.
- Responsible for 5S in your area.
- Responsible for following the environmental guidelines.
- Responsible for the scanners and computer equipment assigned to you
- Follow the guidelines and procedures of the area.
- Re-Packaging or consolidation of products.
- Check List of the equipment to be used.
- Participate in at least one quality, safety and environmental tour per month
- Support other areas if necessary.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
Basic Inventory Management
Sense of urgency
High focus on respect for procedures
Knowledge of 5 S´s
Excellent teamwork skills
Moderate to high effort to move or lift or manipulate heavy equipment and materials
Considerable, prolonged or extended time in sitting position
Material loading up to 35 lbs
Considerable exposure to high and low temperature and humidity
☒ Less than 1 year
☐ 1+ to 2 years.
☐ 2+ to 5 years.
☐ 5+ to 7 years
☐ 7 + to 10 years
☐ 10+ years
San Luis Potosí, Mexico
City: San Luis Potosí
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Luis Potosí, MX
Community / Marketing Title: Warehouse Clerk
Requisition Number: 2015875
EEO Employer Verbiage: