ERP Business Analyst
Job Number: 24384
Our Compressor Products International (CPI) global applications team is currently looking for a remote based ERP Business Analyst to help support our global business. You will work closely with the commercial and finance teams to deliver business system solutions to support daily operations and business intelligence reporting requirements specifically related to finance and the Epicor ERP. Working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment you will prioritize the finance focused projects and organize project work with a variety of different global stakeholders, both internally and externally.
EnPro Industries companies are known for our focus on a Dual Bottom Line culture where we seek to enable the full release of human possibility through individual development while achieving strong financial returns. We invest in our employees and provide opportunities for them to make a difference while building a culture that reflects our core values of safety, excellence and respect. Each person has the opportunity to truly make an impact as an integral part of a collective.
Responsibilities of the ERP Business Analyst:
- Monitor daily Epicor ERP support and development requests, focusing on financial support, and communicate project statuses to management as requested.
- Develop and create ad-hoc queries, dashboards and reports within the Epicor ERP application as requested by management and users
- Provide daily user support access for Epicor applications
- Research, configure, test, & implement additional modules as required
- Create, maintain, and deliver training documentation
- Support all finance Epicor applications, including: Account Receivables, Account Payables, General Ledger, Currency Management, Average Costing, Transactional Flows
- Assist with supporting additional Epicor applications: Quoting and Order Entry, Engineering, Job Management, Service Center, MRP, Scheduling, Purchasing, and Inventory
- Attend training provided by software supplier and use that knowledge to train new users within CPI
- Continue to streamline and standardize implemented Epicor ERP processes where possible
- Use training manuals, help programs, and input from software consultants as needed
- Customize software interface using changes requested by users, but without modifying base code
- Advise management on status of installations and processes and advise them when changes are recommended
Required qualifications of the ERP Business Analyst:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Business, Finance or Accounting
- 5+ years (10+ years if an Associates degree held) of demonstrated & successful experience working across Epicor 10 ERP, specifically with the related applications listed below
- Account Receivables
- Account Payables
- General Ledger
- Currency management
- Average costing
- Transactional flows
- General finance functions
- Recent experience streamlining business processes and understanding process flows working at a multi-company organization across global teams to create common processes and procedures, which contribute to continuous improvement for all ERP business processes
- Hands-on experience with query righting tools, and preferably exposure to development tools such as, Crystal Reports, SSRS, Avalara Tax & query writing tools
CPI offers significant career development opportunities as well as salary and benefits packages including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) with company match at 6%, tuition reimbursement, an open vacation policy.
Compressor Products International (CPI) designs, manufactures and markets precision-engineered sealing components for reciprocating compressors used in chemical plants, refineries and natural gas processing and transportation facilities. Throughout the world, our customers count on us for service and solutions that keep their compressors, lubrication systems and business running. With our thorough knowledge of compressor operation and extensive field experience gained from years of collaboration with compressor manufacturers and users, we are proud to help drive growth in the markets we serve. With roots dating back to 1897, CPI has grown tremendously, acquiring new technologies and services to better meet the global needs of today's reciprocating compressor operators.
EnPro Industries and companies are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Remote, United States
Community / Marketing Title: ERP Business Analyst
Requisition Number: 2015990
EEO Employer Verbiage: