Rubbermolding 2nd Shift- Internal Employees Only
Location: Longview, Texas US
Job Number: 25997
Rubber Molding PTII- 2nd Shift
Conduct the day-to-day production / shipping activities associated with assigned duties on a specific production team.
- Embrace the values of the EnPro/STEMCO safety pledge in each of the below responsibilities. Participate in the organization's safety culture and aim to continuously improve safety within all aspects of your work.
- Foster a work environment that promotes mutual respect of all colleagues and creates an environment focused on a dual-bottom line.
- Promote the STEMCO / Enpro Culture by exhibiting the five principles of exemplary leadership: Modeling the Way, Inspiring a Shared Vision, Enabling Others to Act, Challenging the Process, and Encouraging the Heart.
- Production operations involving manufacturing / assembly / packaging / etc related to product lines including: stamping, rubber molding, or similar products and functions.
- Member of a production team certified to perform associated functions.
- Perform job functions while applying TCV principles.
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent and 1+ years manufacturing experience.
Longview, Texas, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Longview, Texas US
Community / Marketing Title: Rubbermolding 2nd Shift- Internal Employees Only
Requisition Number: 2016283
EEO Employer Verbiage: