Business Development Manager
Job Number: 111
Why should you join Garlock?
Garlock is a multinational manufacturer of high-performance fluid sealing and pipeline solutions with an emphasis on safety, longevity, and productivity. We work in partnership with our customers, industry associations, and governmental entities to understand their unique sealing challenges and respond with innovative solutions that keep people safe while increasing profitability.
You would be joining an organization that designs and manufactures safety-focused sealing solutions that help promote our motto of ' a culture of excellence, guided by safety' to our customers around the world.
By joining us, you'll have the opportunity to make the most of your potential:
- We can offer you significant career development opportunities as well as competitive salary and benefits packages that include healthcare and life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, vacation, and 10 paid holidays.
- As a division of EnPro Industries, we offer employees nearly unlimited opportunities to develop their professional interests and passions while also giving them the tools and resources to pursue their personal fulfillment outside of work.
As a Business Development Manager at Garlock you will ......
Use a wide range of people-skills and expertise about their product/services and how that product/service can serve customers and businesses. Some responsibilities of the Business Development Manager include maintaining current client relationships and identifying potential clients:
- Contacting potential customers to develop relationships and sales
- Engaged in developing and executing new sales programs and improving sales through various methods
- Researching trends and creating new opportunities to increase sales
- Research prospective organizations to identify the right customer stakeholders to build consensus for Garlock solutions
- Collaborating with sales and account teams to ensure requirements are met, such as sales numbers and profit goals
- Market and Industry presence and engagement
- Maintaining a strong understanding of products and services, and innovating new ways to serve businesses
- Proficient in Microsoft tools, virtual tools, social media and CRM programs
- Manages Complexity
- Decision Quality
- Cultivates Innovation
- Drives Results
- Situational Adaptability
- Strategic Mindset
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business or a related field
- Proven business development and sales successes
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and ability to express technical and nontechnical concepts clearly and concisely to develop sales
- Expert understanding of service and product, and ability to innovate new ways the product/service can serve customers
- Excellent organizational skills to meet goals and set priorities
- Innate drive to succeed and take initiative
- Strong organizational talents and ability to work collaboratively in fast paced and new environments
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and handle uncertainty
EnPro Industries companies, including Garlock, are known for their focus on a Dual Bottom Line culture where we seek to enable the full release of human possibility through individual development while achieving strong financial returns. We invest in our employees and provide opportunities for them to make a difference while building a culture that reflects our core values of safety, excellence and respect. Each person has the opportunity to truly make an impact as an integral part of a collective.
EnPro Industries are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Remote, United States
Job Number: 2016446
Community / Marketing Title: Business Development Manager