Product Content Analyst
Job Number: 115
Why should you join Garlock?
Garlock is a multinational manufacturer of high-performance fluid sealing and pipeline solutions with an emphasis on safety, longevity, and productivity. We work in partnership with our customers, industry associations, and governmental entities to understand their unique sealing challenges and respond with innovative solutions that keep people safe while increasing profitability.
You would be joining an organization that designs and manufactures safety-focused sealing solutions that help promote our motto of ' a culture of excellence, guided by safety' to our customers around the world.
By joining us, you'll have the opportunity to make the most of your potential:
- We can offer you significant career development opportunities as well as competitive salary and benefits packages that include health and life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, vacation, and 10 paid holidays.
- As a division of EnPro Industries, we offer employees nearly unlimited opportunities to develop their professional interests and passions while also giving them the tools and resources to pursue their personal fulfillment outside of work.
As a Product Content Analyst at Garlock you will ......
Play a lead part in Garlock's digital transformation by preparing product content to go to multiple digital channels including Garlock's eCommerce website and distributors eCommerce websites. You will work closely with the product management, marketing, engineering, and commercial teams to categorize and enhance our digital product offerings through the backing of heavy data analysis, modification, and administration. You'll help create business rules to maintain our product data and digital content utilizing Riversand, a Product Information Management (PIM) software.
Additional responsibilities of the Product Content Analyst include:
- Leading initiatives to onboard product content into the PIM software, collaborating with product management and marketing teams.
- Defining data requirements, data relationships, data models and business rules for each category of products.
- Creating and validating the required data models and business rules using PIM software including developing effective taxonomies, attribute schemas, reference tables, as well as normalizing data.
- Collaborating with product management team to complete and migrate the required product data, technical data, marketing data and digital assets into PIM software.
- Performing and/or supporting data cleansing and normalizing efforts before migration of data into PIM software.
- Analyzing content to identify missing information, measure KPI's that measure the health or completeness of data in PIM software, and coordinate efforts with various departments to complete.
- Acting as subject matter expert (SME) of PIM software and ensure the software is being used as intended.
- Performing system administration of PIM software including enabling/disabling users, assigning/creating/maintaining security roles, supporting and training business users, working with software vendor to resolve reported issues, and monitoring system performance.
- Collaborating with product management, customer service, and marketing/eCommerce team to modify content to improve SEO.
- Establishing business processes to maintain data in PIM software by collaborating with various product management, marketing and IT resources.
What are we looking for?
- Product content experience with MDM (Master Data Management) or PIM (Product Information Management) software, preferably within the manufacturing or distribution industries
- 1+ years of experience with a completed bachelor's degree in a related focus, such as business or marketing
- 4+ years of experience with a completed high school diploma
- Experience of data cleansing, data modelling, and system administration within a PIM software
- Strong computer skills, specifically with Microsoft Excel and writing advanced formulas, queries, and concatenation rules
What would make you stand out?
- Additional knowledge of PLM (Product Lifecyle Management) or PDM (Product Data Management) software
- Regular use of an ERP system such as Oracle
EnPro Industries companies, including Garlock, are known for their focus on a Dual Bottom Line culture where we seek to enable the full release of human possibility through individual development while achieving strong financial returns. We invest in our employees and provide opportunities for them to make a difference while building a culture that reflects our core values of safety, excellence and respect. Each person has the opportunity to truly make an impact as an integral part of a collective.
EnPro Industries are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Remote, United States
Job Number: 2016095
Community / Marketing Title: Product Content Analyst