Human Resources Manager
Job Number: 119
- Develop and administer programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the goals of the company. Identify opportunities for improvement by reviewing policies, programs, and practices to keep management informed of new developments and/or changes in Federal and/or State employment laws.
- Lead the performance management program. Coordinate, oversee and manage this process annually with the management team.
- Oversee the management of the recruitment and hiring process, the termination process, and personnel file maintenance process.
- Oversee the annual employee health insurance open enrollment process with agents/brokers; prepare information for management to review and recommend changes to assist with insurance renewal decisions.
- Coordinate ongoing activities with insurance brokers, insurance carriers, 401(k) administrators/consultants and other outside resources. Represent employees with one-off requests and/or issues with outside vendors. Troubleshoot to resolve issues in timely manner.
- Assist with preparing and processing bi-weekly payroll, building entry/administration, and interfacing with accounting department with one-off projects.
- Oversee the 401(k) program; its administration and annual testing.
- Oversee the administration and management of the Stock Option process i.e. ongoing record keeping; coordination with CEO on new option grants and the approval process via Board meetings; meet with employees to provide stock packets and to process exercised Options.
- BA degree in business, finance, organizational development, or other related discipline and/or 5+ years related work experience in human resources management.
- Payroll knowledge is helpful.
- Provide leadership for human resources strategic planning purposes.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills.
- Work well under pressure and maintain professionalism during stressful situation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Manage a multi-task job and appropriately adjust priorities
- Acute attention to detail and ability to organize data
- Effective communication, both orally and in writing
- Take initiative to meet deadlines and to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Proficient at MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) Moderate experience
- Knowledge and experience in employment law (State and Federal laws), compensation, organizational planning/development, recruitment, employee relations, and safety.
- Payroll administration
Santa Rosa, California, United States
Job Number: 2016479
Community / Marketing Title: Human Resources Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: Santa Rosa, California US