Rubber and Metal Molding Operator - 3rd Shift
Job Number: 131
Are you seeking an entry level job to grow our career in the manufacturing industry? Are you able to work a 3rd shift? If you said YES to our questions, this position might be for you!
We are Garlock family of companies and we manufacture industrial sealing and pipeline protection products. We are industry leaders focused on continuous improvement and customer satisfaction. We offer exciting career opportunities with competitive compensation and a generous benefits packages including medical, dental, prescription insurance, retirement savings plans, tuition reimbursement and much more!
- Performs all semi-skilled jobs in KLZ Rubber Products unit.
- Assignments are scheduled by the Supervision and may involve all shifts.
- Uses a wide variety of measuring instruments and works to prints and sketches involving close tolerances.
- Requires direction only when new or experimental work is involved.
- Assists new or inexperienced operators in the performance of job functions.
- Relieves other workers, substitutes for them during absences, and performs extra work whenever and wherever needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Basic computer skills
- Mechanical Aptitude ( able to use hand tools like torque wrench, cordless drill, putty knife & pry bar)
- Problem solving
- Drive Results
- Action Oriented
POSTURE: varies with work assignment
MAXIMUM WEIGHT TO BE LIFTED: 30 lbs. (anything over 30# requires two people or mechanical device)
FREQUENCY PER SHIFT: 5 times
REPETITIVE MOTION TASKS: varies with assignments - machine trimming, scissor/knife trimming, rough trimming, lifting, bending
DURATION OF SHIFT: 80%
WORKING CONDITIONS: dirt, dust, heat, cold, varies with work assignment
- 3rd shift: Monday - Friday from 10:00pm-6:00am
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- Competitive compensation with shift differential available
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage for employee plus eligible dependents
- Life and AD & D insurance, dependent life insurance, long term disability, and HSA, FSA
- Employer matching 401K, PTO, holidays, EAP, wellness programs, on-site medical staff and fitness center
- This position qualifies for a shift differential of $1.10 per hour
Job Type: Full Time
EnPro Industries are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This specification is intended to indicate the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty that will be required of positions that will be given this title and shall not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under his/her supervision. The use of a particular expression or illustration describing duties shall not be held to exclude other duties not mentioned. Ability to competently perform all the essential duties of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation, demonstrated commitment to effective customer service delivery, and the ability to work productively as a member of a team or work group are basic requirements of all positions at Garlock.
Palmyra, New York, United States
Job Number: 2016494
Community / Marketing Title: Rubber and Metal Molding Operator - 3rd Shift
Location_formattedLocationLong: Palmyra, New York US